The Crixeo Consumer Debt Scholarship
What is the Crixeo Consumer Debt Scholarship?
The Crixeo Consumer Debt Scholarship provides an immediate payment of $1,000 directly to the winner’s revolving credit card debt.
The Crixeo Consumer Debt Scholarship was designed to lend a helping hand to one family per month that is trapped in an endless cycle of debt.
In order to participate in the Crixeo Consumer Debt Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a US citizen
- You must currently have over $10,000 in total unsecured debt;
- You must be employed on a full-time basis;
- Your verifiable annual income must be greater than $30,000 but less than $150,000;
- You must not have filed bankruptcy in the past twelve months;
- You must submit an essay of no more than 500 words on one of the subjects below.
Creditors That Are Eligible To Be Paid
Find below some of the banks and lenders that are eligible to receive payments from the Crixeo Consumer Debt Scholarship. Unfortunately, federal student loan debt is not eligible for payment.
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America
- American Express
- Capital One
- PNC Bank
- US Bank
If your bank or lender is not listed above but you meet all other eligibility criteria, you may still continue below.