We’re gathering a diverse group of talented writers, and we pay a competitive rate for articles.
Come write for us!
- n.: The intersection of life and art.
- Origin: From the Latin creō, to create, and the Roman numeral IX, symbolizing the nine muses of literature, science and the arts.
Our contributors are overflowing with ideas to improve the Earth, appreciate the underappreciated, make people laugh and spotlight incredible works of art.
We want interviews and coverage of the following:
- Entertainment: TV shows, movies, YouTube, documentaries, music, games, tech, sports and more.
- Art: Artists of all types and images/videos of their stunning work.
- Cause: Raising awareness about humanitarian issues, diversity, health, justice and more.
- Current events: How the arts impact national and world events and vice versa.
Need more guidance on what we cover? Check out our articles and social media pages.
Sound like something you’d be into? Give us a shout.
Bring on your ideas!
Pitch us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is your first pitch to Crixeo, be sure to include a brief bio including relevant experience as well as writing samples or links to your published stories. Include a headline and clear description with each pitch. Include reference links and images if possible. We also consider complete, unpublished articles. If we want to pursue your pitch, we’ll be in touch!
Are you an advertiser?
To inquire about how we can help you spread awareness of your brand, please see here.