AmOne BBB Rating and Reviews
AmOne is a financial services company that helps individuals and businesses find personal loans and other financial products. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2013 and currently holds an A+ rating. AmOne’s BBB rating is based on several factors, including the company’s complaint history, transparency, and customer service.
The company has received mostly positive reviews from customers, with many praising its helpful and knowledgeable staff. However, some customers have reported issues with the loan application process and communication with AmOne representatives. Overall, AmOne’s BBB rating and reviews indicate that the company is a reputable and trustworthy option for those seeking financial assistance.
What types of personal loans does AmOne provide?
AmOne is a leading online lending marketplace that offers a wide range of personal loan options to meet the diverse needs of borrowers.
They provide both secured and unsecured loans, with fixed or variable interest rates, flexible repayment terms, and loan amounts ranging from a few thousand dollars up to $100,000 or more. AmOne connects borrowers with reputable lenders who specialize in various types of personal loans, such as:
- Debt consolidation loans
- Home improvement loans
- Medical expenses
- Business loans
Their user-friendly platform allows borrowers to compare rates and terms from multiple lenders and multiple loan options for their individual financial situation.
Q1. What is AmOne’s BBB rating?
A1. AmOne has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Q2. How long has AmOne been accredited by the BBB?
A2. AmOne has been accredited by the BBB since 2005.
Q3. What is the overall customer satisfaction rating for AmOne on the BBB website?
A3. AmOne has a 4.8 out of 5 star rating on the BBB website, based on customer reviews.
Q4. How many customer complaints have been filed against AmOne with the BBB?
A4. There have been 6 customer complaints filed against AmOne with the BBB in the past 3 years.
Q5. What types of complaints have been filed against AmOne with the BBB?
A5. The complaints filed against AmOne with the BBB include issues with billing and collections, advertising and sales, and problems with the product or service provided.
Q6. How did AmOne respond to the customer complaints filed with the BBB?
A6. AmOne responded to all customer complaints filed with the BBB and made an effort to resolve the issues raised.
Q7. Is AmOne a BBB accredited business?
A7. Yes, AmOne is a BBB accredited business.
Q8. Does AmOne have any negative reviews on the BBB website?
A8. Yes, AmOne has received negative reviews on the BBB website, but the majority of reviews are positive.
Q9. Does AmOne have any unresolved complaints with the BBB?
A9. No, AmOne does not have any unresolved complaints with the BBB.
Q10. How does AmOne’s BBB rating compare to other companies in the same industry?
A10. AmOne’s BBB rating is higher than the average rating for companies in the same industry, which is a B+.
- AmOne: a financial services company that matches individuals with personalized loan options.
- BBB Rating: a rating system used by the Better Business Bureau to indicate a business’s trustworthiness and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews: feedback from customers on their experience with a business or product.
- Personal loan: a sum of money borrowed that is expected to be paid back with interest.
- Personalized: customized specifically to meet an individual’s needs or preferences.
- Financial Services: services related to managing money, such as loans, investments, and financial planning.
- Trustworthiness: the quality of being reliable and dependable.
- Customer Satisfaction: the level of happiness or contentment customers feel with a business’s products or services.
- Interest: the additional amount of money paid back on a loan or investment.
- Match: pairing two things together based on specific criteria.
- Credit Score: a numerical representation of an individual’s creditworthiness.
- Credit report: A credit report is a document that contains a record of an individual’s credit history, including their personal info, payment history, outstanding debts, and credit inquiries. It is used by lenders, creditors, and other financial institutions during the loan request to determine an individual’s creditworthiness and ability to repay loans or debts.
- APR: Annual Percentage Rate, the interest rate charged on a loan on an annual basis.
- Loan provider: A loan provider is an organization or individual that provides loans to borrowers, usually with the expectation of being repaid with interest. They can include banks, credit unions, peer-to-peer lenders, and other financial institutions.
- Borrower: a person or institution that borrows money.
- Unsecured Loan: a loan that is not backed by collateral.
- Secured Loan: a loan that is backed by collateral, such as a car or house.
- debt Consolidation: combining multiple debts into one loan with a lower interest rate.
- Refinancing: replacing an existing loan with a new loan with more favorable monthly payments.
- Personal Loan: a loan that can be used for any personal expenses.
- Online Application: applying for a loan or service online rather than in person or over the phone.