Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the companies featured here provide compensation to us. This is how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hours of in-depth editorial research, determines where & how companies appear below.
ClearOne Advantage is a debt relief company that has been helping people lower their monthly payments and get out of unsecured debt. They have a proven track record of success with their customer loyalty group and have been ranked #1 in the debt consolidation category by many different organizations. If you are struggling with debt, ClearOne Advantage may be able to help. In this ClearOne Advantage review, we will look at their services and what their customers say.
ClearOne Advantage Summary
Are you struggling with unmanageable debt? ClearOne Advantage may be able to help. Since 2008, the company has helped thousands of clients resolve their enrolled debt. In recent years, ClearOne Advantage has been getting a lot of attention. But is this the right company for you?
After closely examining their website and terms and conditions, some interesting findings came to light. A few of the more notable things are highlighted below.
- Ranked the 25th best financial services company in USA by INC Magazine.
- Their services are free of charge until your enrolled debt is reduced and savings are achieved.
- A budget-friendly monthly payment plan will be created specifically for you to save you money.
- Clients who are willing to stick with the program and settle all their debt can expect to save around 50% over 24 to 60 months.
- The company has a proven track record of resolving over $3 billion in debt for its clients.
- It offers a self-service client portal available to you 24/ 7 with access to all your account information.
- Budgeting tools, articles, and a comprehensive debt guide are available on their site.
- Accredited member of the Consumer Debt Relief Initiative (CDRI)
- The best reputation in the debt settlement industry.
- Award-winning Customer Loyalty Group.
- ClearOne Advantage does not accept secured debt paid and backed by real estate.
What is ClearOne Advantage?
If you’re struggling with debt, ClearOne Advantage can help. They are a leading debt resolution company, and since 2008, they have helped thousands of clients resolve their credit card bills and other unsecured debts.
They don’t charge any upfront fees. ClearOne Advantage works with you to create a personalized debt relief plan that fits your budget. Their certified debt specialists will negotiate lower final payment amounts with your creditors so that you can pay back a reasonable portion of your bills – at an acceptable level.
The company is located in Baltimore, MD, and can be reached by phone at 888-340-4697 or by email at support@ClearOneAdvantage.
How does ClearOne Advantage work?
Finding relief from your debt can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. At ClearOne, they start with a debt analysis and savings estimate. One of their Certified Debt Specialists from their Customer Loyalty Group will review your situation and help you find a realistic repayment plan that fits your budget. This usually takes less than 20 minutes and can be done over the phone or online.
No two situations are alike, so your debt relief analysis will show you precisely what ClearOne can do for you and how much you can save.
What happens after you sign up?
When you sign up for their program, you will pay a reduced monthly amount into an FDIC-insured bank account in your name. This account will be used to pay your creditors each month and can be up to 40% less than what you currently pay to your creditors.
ClearOne Advantage will begin working with your creditors to negotiate on your behalf as your fund balance grows. This process can help you get back on track, improve your financial situation, and allow you to easily qualify for a debt consolidation loan and not need debt resolution services again.
How to qualify for ClearOne Advantage offers?
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to debt solutions. For some, bankruptcy or credit report repair services may be the best option, but a monthly payment through debt settlement companies may be a better fit for others. Debt settlement is a flexible solution that can work for various financial situations.
A debt settlement plan requires you to save money to make a lump-sum payment to settle your debt. A good rule of thumb is that you should be able to set aside 1.5% of your total debt each month. So, for example, someone who owes $30,000 in unsecured debt should be able to consistently set aside $450 per month. This would allow for a program of approximately three years’ duration.
ClearOne Advantage FAQs
How much can you save with ClearOne Advantage?
ClearOne Advantage could help you get your monthly payment back on track and save you an average of 50% on your obligations before fees. Your savings would depend on the amount of debt you have and your creditors’ willingness to negotiate. Just check the customer reviews.
How much does ClearOne Advantage charge?
There are no hidden fees when you work with ClearOne Advantage, a leading debt settlement company. You only pay their fee once a settlement has been reached and approved. Plus, they only get paid after at least one of your monthly payments toward the settlement. Every situation is different, so their fees and costs vary depending on the case.
How does ClearOne Advantage affect your credit?
When you settle a credit card debt for less than what you owe, it will appear as a black mark on your credit report. This can create problems when you need to borrow again in the future, as lenders often use credit scores and past monthly payments to make lending decisions.
How to cancel ClearOne Advantage?
Speaking with a debt settlement consultant can be a great way to get out of debt, but it’s important to know your rights and options before signing any contracts. You can quickly get out of a debt settlement contract by requesting it in writing from the company.
Are you struggling to make ends meet? Here are some tips that may help you get back on track.
- Creating and sticking to a budget is a great way to stay on track.
- Another option is to speak with a financial advisor who can help you understand your options and develop a plan that works for your unique circumstances.
- And finally, don’t worry too much if you’re already in debt. Many companies are willing to work with customers to create a more manageable payment plan. So reach out to their customer service team for more information.
Is ClearOne Advantage legit?
In addition, ClearOne Advantage is ranked the 25th best financial services company in USA by INC Magazine and is an excellent choice for those seeking a reliable and reputable company.