Selecting the right company is essential to the process, whether you need a personal loan or to resolve your debts. To help you make an informed choice, we’ve compared Credit Associates vs TriPoint Lending in this article.
Credit Associates Review: A Fast-Growing Debt Consolidation Company
If you’re having difficulties making your monthly payments, Credit Associates might be able to help. Credit Associates, the best-rated debt relief organization in America, has helped thousands of people restore financial security. To eliminate high-interest rates and streamline your monthly payments, Credit Associates may be able to help you consolidate your debt swiftly and efficiently.
There are a few things you should be aware of if you’re thinking about using Credit Associates to consolidate your debt. Credit Associates is a reputable business that has first and foremost assisted thousands of people in getting out of debt.
They are accredited by the National Foundation for Debt Management and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Credit Associates is also one of the few businesses to provide a money-back satisfaction guarantee. This implies that you can request a refund if you’re dissatisfied with their services.
Credit Associates is the ideal option if you’re seeking a Debt Consolidation company that can assist you in quickly and easily getting out of debt.
Credit Associates Pros & Cons
Credit Associates are companies that offer debt relief to individuals and families who have become overwhelmed with their debt. They have a variety of services, such as debt management plans and debt settlement.
But are Credit Associates really a good option? We’ll take a look at the pros and cons of working with a Credit Associate.
1. Professional Help – Credit Associates are knowledgeable about the debt industries, so they can provide professional advice and assistance.
2. Negotiations – Credit Associates can help you negotiate with creditors to lower your interest rates and reduce your debt payments. This can help you save money on interest and make your debt more manageable.
1. Fees – Credit Associates charge fees for their services. These fees can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. Make sure you understand the fees associated with their services before you sign up.
2. Limited Services – Credit Associates typically only offer debt settlement. If you need help with budgeting or other financial matters, you may need to seek the help of a financial advisor or another professional.
Overall, Credit Associates can be a useful resource for those who are overwhelmed with debt. By doing your research and being aware of the pros and cons of working with Credit Associates, you can make an informed decision about whether they’re right for you.
Credit Associates debt settlement: What is It?
Credit Associates is a debt relief program that is designed to help individuals who are struggling to pay their debts. It works by negotiating with creditors to reduce the amount of debt owed and to establish a payment plan that is both affordable and realistic. This can help individuals to manage their debt and eventually pay it off. It is important to note that the process can take some time and that the program does have fees associated with it.
Settling your debt with Credit Associates offers a variety of benefits.
- By working with Credit Associates, you will have access to a team of financial professionals who can help you craft a customized solution to your debt-related issues.
- This includes creating a budget and a payment plan that works for you, helping you negotiate with creditors, and providing guidance and support throughout the settlement process.
- Additionally, Credit Associates can help you take control of your finances and get out of debt faster, which can lead to greater financial stability and peace of mind.
With Credit Associates, you can count on a personalized experience and a commitment to helping you reach a successful outcome.
Who Owns This Company?
We frequently get questioned about this. Founded more than 14 years ago, Credit Associates is a debt consolidation organization. They are a privately held business, and their owners are a collection of individual investors.
To assist you in getting out of debt, they have a staff of debt consolidation specialists. They provide a free consultation to determine whether debt consolidation is the best option for you.
How Do the Credit Associates work?
Credit Associates is a debt settlement company that helps individuals who are struggling with their debt payments. The company works by negotiating with creditors on behalf of its clients to reduce the amount of debt owed. Here’s how the program works:
- Free consultation: The first step in the process is to contact Credit Associates to schedule a free consultation. During the consultation, a representative will review your financial situation, including your income, expenses, and outstanding debts.
- Debt analysis: Once Credit Associates has a clear understanding of your financial situation, they will conduct a debt analysis to determine if you are a good candidate for the program. They will also assess the total amount of debt owed, the types of debt, and the creditors involved.
- Monthly program payment: If you are accepted into the program, you will make a monthly payment to Credit Associates. This payment is deposited into a trust account that is used to negotiate with your creditors.
- Debt negotiation: Credit Associates will negotiate with your creditors to reduce the amount of debt owed. The goal is to settle your debts for less than the full amount owed, typically between 50% to 60% of the original debt. The negotiation process can take several months or even years.
- Settlement agreement: Once a settlement agreement has been reached with a creditor, Credit Associates will provide you with the details of the agreement. You will then have the option to accept or reject the agreement.
- Payment: If you accept the settlement agreement, you will make a payment to the creditor from your trust account. The payment will be made on your behalf by Credit Associates.
- Repeat the process: The process is repeated with each creditor until all debts are settled.
It’s important to note that the Credit Associates Debt Settlement program is not suitable for everyone. If you have only a small amount of debt or if you are able to make your monthly payments on time, this program may not be the best option for you.
How Much Does It Charge?
Credit Associates do not charge any fee at all if they have no involvement in a particular settlement. If they are involved in obtaining a settlement, we charge our normal performance fee. As always, you should understand our guidance, experience, advice, support, and service surrounding the receipt of the settlement offer are valuable and important.
It’s also important to note that fees for debt settlement programs are regulated by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Under FTC regulations, debt settlement companies are prohibited from charging upfront fees before settling a debt. Any fees charged by a debt settlement company must be based on the results of the program, and clients must be informed of all fees and costs associated with the program before enrolling.
How Much Can You Save With Credit Associates?
For those clients who are dedicated to sticking with their program, the rewards can be well worth the effort. On average, these clients are able to save a substantial amount of their debt in a 24-48 month period. Without factoring in their fees, clients are able to save up to 55% of their debt, and with their fees included, customers can still save 30%. However, not all debts are eligible for enrollment, so it is important to note that these claims are based on enrolled debts.
Credit Associates Program: How Long Does It Take To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
Each individual’s situation is unique. The time necessary to finish the program fluctuates for each person. The typical client who follows their plan can usually complete the program within 36 months, depending on the individual’s financial condition.
Once you enroll in the Credit Associates program and begin making your monthly payments, the company will typically begin negotiations with your creditors within a few months. However, it may take some time to reach a settlement agreement with each creditor, and the negotiation process can be complex and time-consuming.
It’s important to note that the length of time it takes to resolve your debt will also depend on your ability to make your monthly payments to the Credit Associates program. The program requires you to make regular payments into a trust account, which is used to negotiate with your creditors. If you miss payments or are unable to keep up with the program payments, it can delay the settlement process.
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
Overall, the length of time it takes to resolve your debt with the Credit Associates program can vary depending on your individual circumstances and the results of the negotiation process. It’s important to be patient and persistent and to work closely with the program to ensure the best possible outcome for your financial situation.
Which Companies Does It Settle Debts With?
Credit Associates works with a variety of creditors to settle debts on behalf of its clients. The specific creditors that Credit Associates negotiates with will depend on the types of debts that a client has and the creditors they owe money.
Some of the common types of debt that Credit Associates settles include credit card debt, personal loans, medical bills, and collections accounts. The company may negotiate with both original creditors and debt collection agencies that have purchased the debt from the original creditor.
It’s important to note that not all creditors will agree to settle debts with a debt settlement company like Credit Associates. Some creditors may prefer to pursue legal action to collect on a debt, while others may be more willing to negotiate a settlement.
Credit Associates has experience working with a variety of creditors, and the company’s representatives will work to negotiate the best possible settlement for each client’s specific situation. However, it’s important to note that the outcome of the debt settlement process will depend on individual circumstances and cannot be guaranteed.
Who has this company recently settled debts with?
Capital One, Visa, Mastercard, Chase, American Express, Citibank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Amazon, Macy’s, Costco, Lowe’s, Target, Kohls, Paypal, Walmart, Sam’s Club, T.J. Maxx, Bestbuy, Verizon, and many more.
If you’re attempting to get out of debt, this is fantastic news because it implies that there’s a good possibility Credit Associates can assist you. Debt consolidation can be a great way to get out of debt, and Credit Associates has a lot of experience settling debt.
How Do Credit Associates Affect Your Credit?
When enrolling in Credit Associates program, it is important to consider your credit score. Generally, if you do not make payments to your creditors as agreed, your credit score will suffer. This is especially true when working through and recovering from financial difficulties. It is important to make sure you are taking the necessary steps to maintain a good credit score, even when dealing with financial hardship.
During the debt settlement process, you will typically stop making payments directly to your creditors and instead make payments to the Credit Associates program. These payments are held in a trust account and used to negotiate with your creditors. However, missed or late payments can still be reported on your credit report, which can lower your credit score.
Credit Associates Customer Service
Calling 866-828-7084, Credit Associates’ toll-free number, will connect you with customer service.
The regular business hours of the customer service department are from Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 11:00 pm CST.
Saturday office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST if you need to contact customer support.
At 5050 Quorum Dr., Suite 700 in Dallas, Texas, is where you may reach the Credit Associates customer service call center.
Have your account number or customer ID available when you call customer support so they can help you the best they can.
How To Use The Credit Associates Website
To use the Credit Associates website, follow these steps:
- Visit the Credit Associates website at www.creditassociates.com.
- Explore the website to learn more about the debt settlement program offered by Credit Associates. You can read about the program’s features, benefits, and fees.
- If you are interested in enrolling in the Credit Associates program, Give them a call. You can also click on the Free Debt Health Check button. This will take you to a page where you can fill out a brief form to request a free consultation with a Credit Associates representative.
- Once you have submitted your request for a consultation, a representative from Credit Associates will contact you to discuss your situation and answer any questions you may have about the program.
- If you decide to enroll in the Credit Associates program, you can do so online by filling out a more detailed enrollment form. You will need to provide information about your debts, income, and expenses.
- After enrolling in the program, you will be asked to make monthly payments to your escrow account with Credit Associates, which will be used to negotiate with your creditors. You can log in to your account on the Credit Associates website to track your progress and see the status of your negotiations.
- Throughout the debt settlement process, you can also contact Credit Associates by phone or email if you have any questions or concerns.
Overall, the Credit Associates website is a helpful resource for learning about the debt settlement program and enrolling in the program if you decide it’s the right choice for your financial situation.
Credit Associates Reviews
The BBB gave Credit Associates an A+ rating. You can rely on and feel good about working with this debt settlement company. It’s crucial to work with a firm like Credit Associates because there are a lot of businesses out there that don’t hold themselves to the same high standards.
Reading BBB reviews is essential while looking for a debt relief firm. You can get a sense of other customer’s experiences with the business through this. Also, it’s a useful tool for assessing how responsive the business is to consumer concerns.
Here are some reviews:
Dennis S 01/12/2021
Johnny B 12/22/2020
Sheryl H 10/06/2020
Tone J 12/08/2019
How To Cancel Credit Associates
If you need to cancel your enrollment in the Credit Associates debt settlement program, you can do so by following these steps:
- Contact Credit Associates as soon as possible to inform them that you wish to cancel your enrollment in the program. You can reach out to them by phone, email, or through your online account.
- Ask Credit Associates about their cancellation policy and any fees or penalties that may apply. It’s important to understand your obligations and any financial consequences of canceling the program.
- Follow any instructions provided by Credit Associates to formally cancel your enrollment in the program. This may involve filling out a cancellation form or providing written notice of your intention to cancel.
- Be prepared to make any final payments that may be owed to Credit Associates, as well as any outstanding debts that have not yet been settled through the program.
- Monitor your credit report to ensure that all settled debts are accurately reported and that there are no outstanding debts that have not been addressed.
It’s important to note that canceling your enrollment in the Credit Associates debt settlement program may have financial consequences, including fees and penalties. Additionally, canceling the program may not necessarily resolve your debt issues, and you may need to consider alternative debt relief options. Be sure to speak with a Credit Associates representative and a financial advisor to fully understand your options and make an informed decision.
Credit Associates: Is It Legit?
Credit Associates is a legitimate debt settlement company that has been in business since 2013. The company is based in Texas and is accredited by the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), a trade association that sets ethical standards for the debt settlement industry.
Credit Associates works with a network of experienced debt settlement attorneys and negotiators who have years of experience in the debt settlement industry. The company employs a team of experienced debt counselors who will work with you to negotiate a settlement with creditors. This includes contacting creditors on your behalf, making payment arrangements, and negotiating lower interest rates and payments. All services are offered with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Is It The Best Debt Consolidation Company?
There are many excellent debt consolidation businesses out there, but Credit Associates stands out from the crowd. They have a lot of delighted clients and a very high success rate. You won’t be let down!
What types of debts can be settled through Credit Associates?
Credit Associates specializes in settling unsecured debts, such as credit card debts, personal loans, and medical bills.
How do Credit Associates negotiate with creditors?
Credit Associates negotiates with creditors on behalf of its clients to settle debts for less than the full amount owed. The company works to secure a lump-sum settlement that is less than the total amount owed, which can save clients money and help them become debt-free faster.
TriPoint Lending Review: Is It Legit Or A Scam?
TriPoint Lending is a legitimate California financing lender and lead generator. On their website, tripointlending.com, they promote personal loans.
Tripoint Lending is a business that has recently gained prominence; you may have heard of it. So what exactly are they about? After doing some research, we made the decision to award them a 2.5-star rating.
We discovered some intriguing information by exploring their website and studying the small print.
- TriPoint Lending offers first-time borrowers annual percentage rates (APRs) ranging from 5.49% APR (AA) to 30.00% APR.
- $10,000 is the minimum loan amount. The most that can be borrowed is $100,000.
- There is no guarantee that you will be qualified for credit, and there are other requirements.
- In the future, TriPoint Lending or its third-party affiliates may contact you via electronic mail, phone, SMS, or other forms of physical or digital media.
TriPoint Lending: What is It?
TriPoint Lending is a brand of Alleviate Financial, LLC. The business provides financial assistance to its clients and is a marketing lead generator and fully licensed California loan lender. They have four years of experience, are situated in Irvine, California, at 4 Park Plaza, Suite 1400, and can be reached at (800) 307-1789.
The BBB has given TriPoint Lending an A+ rating, making it a highly regarded business. They have an average of 221 customer reviews and have been accredited since 2018. Nine complaints have been made in the last three years.
TriPointLending.com: How Does It Work?
Due to the fixed interest rates offered by TriPointLending.com, your monthly payments will not change. To begin, choose the loan from their range of possibilities that best suits your need. You can get your money in as little as a few minutes after applying, which is quick and simple. It is necessary to satisfy credit and other requirements in order to be eligible, which is not guaranteed.
How Much Does TriPoint Lending Charge?
For first-time borrowers, TriPoint Lending offers annual percentage rates ranging from 5.49% APR to 30.00% APR.
Customers that find them through sponsored Google or Bing adverts are offered rates of 35.99% APR or less, and maturities can range from 61 days to 180 months. Your ultimate rate will be determined by a variety of factors, including your credit score, the amount borrowed, the length of repayment, and your credit history.
Tripoint Lending Rating & Reviews
Tripoint Lending has an A+ BBB rating. They have an average of 221 customer reviews and have been accredited since 7/10/2018. In the past three years, nine of their complaints have been resolved.
Here are some reviews:
Gimli3384 September 29, 2022
Joseph W September 29, 2022
Aaron C September 29, 2022
Christopher B September 22, 2022
Tripoint Lending: Is It A Scam?
Tripoint Lending: Is it a scam? Overall, it appears like Tripoint Lending is a reputable lender giving personal loans at reasonable rates rather than a fraud. To make sure you understand all of the fees involved and the kind of repayment schedule you will be asked to follow, it is crucial to carefully read all of the terms and conditions before agreeing to any loan.
How To Qualify For Tripoint Lending?
If your credit and other requirements are met, you can be qualified for debt consolidation loans from Tripoint Lending. These requirements include:
(a) Keeping the standards for this offer;
(b) Having a credit history and report that satisfies their requirements;
(c) A monthly debt-to-income ratio that is lower than 50%;
(d) Working for a minimum of a year.
There is no assurance of eligibility.
How Does This Company Affect Your Credit?
You should be aware that lenders will frequently conduct a hard inquiry into your credit history when you apply for a personal loan. Your credit score may be lowered by about five points as a result of this.
Are There Penalties For Early Payment?
You won’t be penalized or charged extra costs if you repay your loan early. Making early payments will also lower the amount of interest you owe because the interest rate you pay is based on the remaining balance of your loan. Origination and processing fees, as well as any other previously paid costs, are not refundable.
Will Tripoint Lending Hurt Your Credit?
Will Tripoint Lending hurt my credit? Your credit score may be impacted by borrowing money in both positive and bad ways. On the one hand, having an installment loan on your credit report might benefit your score since it demonstrates your ability to manage debt responsibly. Your credit score could be negatively impacted if you miss payments or default on a loan, though.
Is Pre-Approval A Guarantee Of Approval?
Your loan application can be turned down if you accept TriPoint Lending’s offer but it later turns out that you no longer meet the requirements for creditworthiness. If your credit score has lately decreased, this may occur. Also, they won’t know about your income until you ask for a loan, so if you don’t earn enough money to cover your loan installments, your application can be turned down.
Can You Cancel Tripoint Lending?
You can cancel the process if you determine before approval that getting a personal loan is not the right move for you. The payout will occur after receiving loan approval, and at that point, the cancellation will no longer be an option.
Tripoint Lending: Is It Legit?
Is Tripoint Lending Legit? Despite having an A+ rating with the BBB, Tripoint Lending has received conflicting web reviews. While some customers have had good experiences with the business, others have found them to be less than trustworthy.
Our extensive investigation suggests that tripointlending.com is a trustworthy firm. However as with any business you deal with, we suggest that you do your homework and check customer reviews before choosing.
Do you have any knowledge of Tripoint Lending? Please share your ideas and experiences in the space provided below for comments.