GRT Financial, like most debt settlement companies, offers to help you negotiate reductions on consumer debt. You won’t pay any fees until you have an agreement in place for a reduced settlement. Despite short-term effects on your credit score, you could see monthly payments decrease and you could settle your unsecured debts quicker without taking the extreme measure of bankruptcy.
- Transparent website and fee structure
- Company also offers loans
- You’ll pay nothing until your debts are settled
- Your credit score will fall as you stop paying creditors
- Customer care could be more consistent
What Is GRT Financial?
Founded in 2015, GRT Financial is one of many companies offering debt relief services among a suite of other financial products.
By negotiating directly with your creditors, the company can achieve reductions in unsecured debt for full and final settlement. You’ll no longer need the headache of dealing with irate creditors and you could pay less each month as a result of debt settlement.
How Does GRT Financial Work?
Once you authorize GRT Financial to negotiate with creditors on your behalf, you could see a sharp reduction in your monthly payments. Instead of multiple payments to creditors with the constant plague of high interest, you’ll make a single payment into an account GR Financial can draw on.
GRT Financial Summary
- Accreditation: American Fair Credit Council, Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Consultation: Free phone consultation you can arrange online or by phone
- Costs: Fees start at 20% of the debt enrolled. Speak with the customer service rep for more specifics
- Customer Service: Phone and email
- Debts accepted: Most unsecured debt including consumer finance loans, credit cards, store cards, and payday loans. A minimum debt of $10,000 to qualify
- Free resources offered: None
- Restrictions: Not available in all states
- Service offered: Debt settlement via direct negotiation
- Trust ratings: BBB rating of A+ and 9.0 Trustpilot score
- Turnaround time: 24 to 60 months
How Much Does It Cost To Use GRT Financial?
There are no upfront fees with any reputable debt settlement company and GRT Financial won’t charge you until your debts are settled.
Costs are in line with the industry average. These start at 20% of the total debt enrolled.
Rather than making separate payments, all costs are bundled into a single monthly fee to streamline your finances.
What Could You Save With GRT Financial?
If you use debt settlement to pay off unsecured debt using a company like GRT Financial, average savings after all fees should be in the region of 20%.
Check if any settled debt attracts tax so you don’t end up unwittingly in further financial trouble.
How To Sign Up With GRT Financial
If you want to speak with a GRT Financial consultant about restructuring your unsecured debt, do the following:
- Go to the GRT Financial website
- Click Get a quote
- Input all your contact details
- Select the amount of debt
- Select your state of residence
- Choose whether or not you are current on payments then click Get relief today
If GRT Financial is able to settle the debt in your state of residence, you should be called by the agent as arranged when you scheduled the consultation.
As well as offering debt relief, GRT Financial also has a loan referral program if your credit score is still strong enough to qualify. During your consultation, you’ll have the opportunity to explore all viable options to settle your debts as expediently as possible.
If you opt for debt settlement, you’ll authorize the company to speak with your creditors asking for a reduced settlement. If this is successful, you’ll then set up an FDIC-insured non-interest bank account. Each month, you’ll make a single payment into this account for GRT Financial.
Even if your debts have escalated to the point you can’t cope with repayments and you need to take urgent decisive action, don’t rush into anything. Seek professional guidance if at all possible. At a minimum, thoroughly research your situation, including the option of bankruptcy.
For many consumers, traditional debt settlement using companies like GRT Financial is the swiftest and most practical way of seizing control back over their finances. While the company has only been in business for 5 years, consumer feedback is mainly positive while potential savings of 20% on the amount you owe make their debt settlement services attractive in some extreme situations.Clearone Advantage, Credit Associates, Credit 9, Americor Funding, Tripoint Lending, Lendvia, Simple Path Financial, New Start Capital, Point Break Financial, Sagemore Financial, Money Ladder, Advantage Preferred Financial, LoanQuo, Apply.Credit9, Mobilend
GRT Financial Review
For many consumers, traditional debt settlement using companies like GRT Financial is the swiftest and most practical way of seizing control back over their finances. While the company has only been in business for 5 years, consumer feedback is mainly positive while potential savings of 20% on the amount you owe make their debt settlement services attractive in some extreme situations.