Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the companies featured here provide compensation to us. This is how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hours of in-depth editorial research, determines where & how companies appear below.
Integra Credit is a brand name that encompasses the three companies that makeup Deinde Group, LLC: Deinde Financial, LLC, Deinde Online Services, LLC, and Deinde Group, LLC. All three companies offer a range of financial services, such as loans, savings accounts, investments, and more.
The Integra Credit platform is designed to serve borrowers who have difficulty obtaining traditional loans due to their credit score, income, or other factors. The application process is simple and easy to use, and applicants can apply online, by phone, or in person. All applicants are required to provide valid identification and proof of income.
Integra Credit Summary
There are many things to consider when taking out a personal loan, and with so many lenders available it can be difficult to know where to turn. Integra Credit is one option that has been receiving a lot of attention recently for very high-interest rates. But is this lender the right choice for you? Here is a closer look at Integra credit loans and what they have to offer so that you can make an informed decision.
We did some digging and found some interesting things about their website and terms and conditions. Here are a few of the things that caught our attention.
- Personal loan interest rates typically range between 5% and 36%.
- APRs range from 99% to 399%.
- Loan amounts start at $500 and go up to $3,000.
- It offers loans with terms of up to 24 months.
- All loans are serviced by Deinde Financial, LLC.
- The actual amount and terms of loans and lines of credit vary based on creditworthiness and state law.
What Is Integra Credit?
Integra Credit is a financial services platform that provides personal loans to borrowers who may not qualify for traditional loans. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. the Integra Credit personal loan is, provides borrowers with an easy-to-use application process and competitive interest rates. You can reach them at (855) 345-5550 or by email at [email protected].
Integra Credit is a top-rated company with an A+ BBB rating. It has been accredited since 12/21/2018 and the company has an average of 49 customer reviews and 24 complaints closed in the last 3 years.
Integra Credit Pros and Cons
As with any financial product, there are both benefits and pros and cons to consider before taking out a loan with Integra Credit:
- Accepts bad credit
- No origination fees
- No prepayment fees
- Fast funding: Funding in as little as 1 business day
- Very high APRs: 99% – 300%
- Small loans amount: $500 – $3,000
- Late fee (amount depends on state)
- No joint applications
- Only available in 26 states
Overall, Integra Credit is a great option for those customers who need access to funds quickly and who may not qualify for traditional loans. The application process is simple and the interest rates are competitive. However, borrowers should be aware of the risks associated with taking out an unsecured loan and the potential to sign up for higher interest rates.
Integra Credit Loan Requirements And Application Info
- Credit score: Integra Credit does not disclose a minimum credit score requirement for their personal loans, but they state on their website that they consider people with bad credit. In addition, they do not do a “hard pull” of your credit during the application process.
- Age: To qualify for an Integra Credit personal loan, you must be 18 years old or older.
- Citizenship: You must be either a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Identification: You must have a Social Security number. You’ll also need to have a bank account in the U.S. Most importantly, you’ll need to live in one of the 26 states in which Integra Credit offers loans.
- Income: Integra Credit does not state a minimum income requirement.
- Pre-qualification: Integra Credit does allow you to pre-qualify for a loan without affecting your credit score. But the point is kind of moot considering they don’t do a credit check when you apply. So you can apply and then accept or reject your loan offer all without hurting your credit score.
- Ways to apply: To submit a loan application, use the online form or call 855-345-5550.
- Joint loans: Integra Credit only has individual applications; they do not accept joint applications.
How Does Integra Credit work?
Applying for a personal loan online with Integra Credit is a quick and easy process. You will be asked to provide some basic information such as your name, address, Social Security number, and income.
Once you have submitted this information, the lender will be able to review it to determine whether or not they are willing to extend a loan to you. Before signing any loan contract, it is important that you understand all of the fees and interest charges that apply to the loan agreement.
If you have been approved for a loan by Integra Credit, the funds will typically be deposited directly into your bank account. You can then use these funds to pay back in the same way as you would with any other type of loan early as of deposit.
How To Qualify For Integra Credit?
In order to be eligible for personal loans with Integra Credit, applicants must be at least 18 years of age or meet their state’s minimum age requirement – whichever is higher. Additionally, applicants must have a minimum annual income of $24,000 or above in order to qualify for an installment loan. Only employed individuals who meet this income requirement will be considered for a full installment loan.
Documentation that may be required in order for an individual to qualify as an applicant includes:
- Active and valid personal checking account
- Proof of income
- Recent bank statements
- Proof of identity
Integra Credit BBB Reviews
Integra Credit is a highly rated company by the BBB that has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018. It has an average customer rating of 3.45 out of 5 stars and the business has had 24 complaints closed in the last 3 years.
Integra Credit FAQs
How much does Integra Credit charge?
Integra Credit offers loans of $500 to $3,000 with Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) from 99% to 399%. Borrowers may be charged an interest rate or a late payment fee of up to $15 for each missed monthly payment, which is triggered when the payment is 10 days late.
Are there any pre-payment penalties?
Integra Credit offers loans with no prepayment penalties, so you can pay off your loan faster than originally scheduled without paying any extra fees. In addition, there is no personal loan origination fee.
How does Integra Credit affect your credit?
Before you decide to apply for a loan, it’s important to understand the process and what impact it may have on your credit score.
Most lenders will do a soft credit pull upfront to give you an early idea of the interest rates and loan terms you may be qualified for. This won’t affect your credit score.
However, once you decide to go ahead with the loan application, the lender will need to do a hard credit inquiry to get a full view of your credit history and offer to pay you final loan amounts at rates less interest only.
At Integra Credit, you can apply for a loan having bad credit without harming your credit score. Loan approval even if credit scores are low: Integra Credit focuses on making personal loans to those with lower credit scores.
How To Cancel Integra Credit?
It is important to be absolutely certain of your decision before applying for a personal loan, as once the funds for an emergency loan have been approved and the money dispersed into your account, it is not possible to reverse or cancel the transaction. This way you can avoid any cancellations or changes down the line.
Is Integra Credit legit or a scam?
Since 2012, Integra Credit has been providing quality financial services to its customers, receiving an A+ rating from the BBB. The company has been accredited since early 2018 and continues to receive positive reviews from satisfied customers and employees. However, some customers and employees have had negative experiences, which are reflected in mixed reviews online.
Loans can be a great way to finance big purchases or cover unexpected expenses. But before you take out a loan, it’s important to do your research and compare rates from different lenders. Be sure to read customer reviews so you can choose the best option for you. This way, you can avoid taking out a loan that you can’t afford.