The following comparison will help you decide whether Pacific Debt Relief vs. Credit Associates is the right lender for you, regardless of whether you need a personal loan or require assistance resolving your debts.
There is a reason Pacific Debt Relief is Ranked #1
Since 2002, Pacific Debt Relief has been helping people reduce their unsecured debts. As a member of the Better Business Bureau, they have an A+ rating, and they have helped thousands of people consolidate their debt.
Can Pacific Debt Relief be considered a scam? Could this be a legitimate company? To help you decide if Pacific Debt Relief is the right debt relief option for you, we will examine the company’s history, services, and fees in this Pacific Debt Relief review.
Among the debt settlement services offered by the company are consolidation services for unsecured debts, such as credit cards, medical bills, and personal loans. A team of debt counselors will work with you to design a debt consolidation plan that fits your budget. Following your enrollment in their program, they will contact your creditors to negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments. They will also work with you if you need help making payments.
As a debt consolidation company, Pacific Debt stands apart from the competition. They have been in business for over 20 years and have helped thousands of clients pay off their unsecured debts. Pacific Debt allows clients to pay off their unsecured debts.
Pacific Debt Relief is not a scam. It is a legitimate debt consolidation company that has helped many people reduce their unsecured debts for years. Pacific Debt Relief is an excellent option if you need debt relief.
- No upfront costs and free consultation.
- After fees, you could save up to 35%.
- Online account monitoring is easy.
- You may be rushed into deciding by pushy staff.
- Savings after fees can be as low as 15% for some consumers.
- Pacific Debt’s relief program is only available in the states where it operates.
What is Pacific Debt Relief?
Reducing or eliminating debt is called debt relief. The firm has helped over 30,000 clients resolve over $1 billion in outstanding debt since 2002 through various methods, including negotiation, settlement, or bankruptcy. They are a leading provider of debt relief services and have helped thousands of people get rid of credit card and medical debt.
Consumers who need help making minimum payments and are concerned about reducing their monthly payments should choose this debt settlement company.
People may need debt relief for a variety of reasons. Perhaps they have lost their jobs and need help to keep up with their payments. Or they may have a medical emergency and cannot work.
With a substantial 85% success rate, you can rest assured they’ll do everything possible to get you out of debt.
What is the process of Pacific Debt Relief?
Pacific Debt Relief is a debt settlement company that helps consumers negotiate with their creditors to settle their debts for less than what is owed. The process of Pacific Debt Relief typically involves the following steps:
- Free consultation: Pacific Debt Relief offers a free consultation to consumers who are struggling with debt. During the consultation, a debt specialist will evaluate the consumer’s financial situation and provide personalized advice on the best course of action.
- Enrollment: If the consumer decides to proceed with Pacific Debt Relief, they will be enrolled in the program. The consumer will work with a debt specialist who will negotiate with their creditors to settle their debts.
- Savings plan: The debt specialist will work with the consumer to create a savings plan that will allow them to build up funds to pay off their debts. The consumer will make monthly payments into an escrow account, which will be used to pay off their debts as settlements are reached.
- Negotiation: The debt specialist will negotiate with the consumer’s creditors on their behalf to reach a settlement agreement. Pacific Debt Relief has relationships with many creditors and can often negotiate a lower settlement amount than the consumer could on their own.
- Settlement: Once a settlement agreement is reached, the consumer will make a payment from their escrow account to the creditor to pay off the settled debt. Pacific Debt Relief charges a fee for its services, which is typically a percentage of the total debt enrolled in the program.
- Completion: Once all the debts enrolled in the program have been settled, the program is considered complete. The consumer should see a significant reduction in their overall debt load, which should make it easier for them to manage their finances moving forward.
It’s important to note that debt settlement programs like Pacific Debt Relief are not suitable for everyone and may have a negative impact on a consumer’s credit score. Consumers should carefully consider all their options and do their research before enrolling in any debt relief program.
Pacific Debt Summary
- Accreditation: BBB, Consumer Affairs, International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators.
- Consultation: Get in touch with a customer service rep for free
- Fees vary from state to state, but it’s usually 15% to 25% of the total debt enrolled.
- Customer Service: Phone or email
- Debts accepted: Everything but consumer finance loans, payday loans, legal judgments, and medical debts that aren’t already in collections. Minimum debts are usually $10,000.
- Free resources offered: A blog about debt management.
- Restrictions: Only 25 states offer Pacific Debt services.
- Service offered: Direct debt negotiation.
- Trust ratings: A+ from BBB and 9.3 from Trustpilot.
- Turnaround time: Around 24 to 48 months.
Is Pacific Debt Relief suitable for me?
The qualifications for qualifying for Pacific Debt Relief are different than those for other debt relief companies. Here’s what you need to know about qualifying.
A debt consolidation plan from Pacific Debt Relief requires you to have at least $10,000 in debt and a maximum of $100,000 in debt. If you meet these requirements, you can apply for debt relief from Pacific Debt Relief. Their simple process can help you eliminate debt faster than other debt relief companies.
How To Sign Up With Pacific Debt
Getting started with a debt settlement program begins with a phone consultation with a certified debt specialist who will discuss your financial situation with you.
The following steps can be taken to arrange a free consultation with a Pacific Debt representative:
- Head to the Pacific Debt Inc. website
- Click Free Consultation and talk to a debt specialist
- Select the amount of your debt, then click See Savings
- Select how far behind you are with payments
- Choose your state of residence
- Enter all relevant contact details, then hit Submit
How much does Pacific Debt cost?
In general, they charge 15-25% of the enrolled debt, so if you owe $10,000 throughout the loan, you’ll pay $1,500-$2,500 in fees.
Nevertheless, this is only an estimate – your debt settlement plan terms will determine your monthly payments. Pacific Debt offers debt settlement services with no hidden costs or surprises.
How Much Could Pacific Debt Relief Save You?
Pacific Debt Relief could be a good choice if you want to save on your debt. They can save an average of 50% but keep in mind that they also charge fees.
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
When fees are considered, Pacific Debt Relief offers an average savings of 15% to 35%. Therefore, there may be better choices than Pacific Debt Relief if you wish to save the most money possible. However, suppose you are willing to sacrifice some potential savings for the convenience of working with a reputable company. In that case, Pacific Debt Relief may be a good option.
How long does it take for Pacific Debt Relief to resolve your debt?
Pacific Debt Relief claims it can help you pay off your debts quickly. Once you’re enrolled, they will work with your creditors to negotiate a debt settlement agreement that will let you pay off your debts.
In most cases, they can resolve clients’ debt within 12 to 36 months. They will work with you to devise a payment plan and budget based on your unique financial situation during this time. It may be possible for them to negotiate with your creditor for a lower interest rate or monthly payment amount if you have difficulty making payments on your credit card debt.
What is the impact of Pacific Debt Relief on your credit score?
The fact that debt relief can negatively affect your credit score is no secret. However, you might not know precisely how Pacific Debt Relief affects your score.
Through a debt settlement program, Pacific Debt Relief will negotiate on your behalf with your creditors to help lower your monthly payments and interest rates.
If they agree to settle your debt, you will pay them monthly instead of directly to your creditors. They will hold onto these payments until we have enough money to pay your creditors.
If you settle your debt, the credit bureaus will report it as “settled,” affecting your credit score, but it is still better than declaring bankruptcy.
What is the best way to use Pacific Debt Relief’s website?
Here’s how to use Pacific Debt Relief’s website to get the most out of it if you’re looking for debt relief.
To get an idea of how much money you could save by working with Pacific Debt Relief, head to the “Calculate Your Savings” tool.
In addition, you should check out the “Success Stories” section. This is a great way to see how Pacific Debt Relief has helped real people.
The “Frequently Asked Questions” section will answer any questions about the debt settlement industry and Pacific Debt Relief.
You’ll be well on your way to debt relief if you follow these simple steps.
A BBB review of Pacific Debt Relief
You may be wondering about Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating and complaints history if you’re considering them to help you with your debt.
Pacific Debt Relief has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Three complaints were closed in the last three years, and one was closed in the previous year. Perfect record; it does show that Pacific Debt Relief is generally responsive to complaints filed against them.
For those considering Pacific Debt Relief to help you get back on track financially, their BBB rating might be something to consider. Check out their complaints history as well to get a better understanding of their company.
The following are some Pacific Debt Relief BBB reviews:
Brian D 07/22/2022
Leticia M 02/03/2023
Melanie T 02/03/2023
What is the legitimacy of Pacific Debt Relief?
You are not alone if you have this question. Many wonders if the company settles millions of dollars monthly in consumer debt.
Pacific Debt Relief is a legitimate company that has helped thousands of people get out of debt. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been in business for more than 20 years. A significant drawback is that they only serve half of the states nationwide.
As far as we are concerned, Pacific Debt Relief is a good option if you’re looking for a legit company to help you get out of debt.
If you have used Pacific Debt Relief, please let us know your experience.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Pacific Debt Relief Review
If you are uncertain whether to proceed with debt relief, we would like to affirm that Pacific Debt Inc. staff is the best in the business. You may be able to save a great deal on your unsecured debt repayments if you spend some time with them.
Credit Associates Review: A Fast-Growing Debt Consolidation Company
Credit Associates, the highest-rated debt relief company in the United States, has benefited thousands of individuals by aiding them in their financial recovery. If you are fighting to meet your debt obligations, Credit Associates could be the answer. They can assist you in getting rid of high-interest rates and make your monthly payments simpler too.
If you are thinking about enlisting Credit Associates to consolidate your debt, it is important to take note that they are a verified organization that has aided thousands of individuals to pay off their debt.
As one of the only companies to offer a money-back satisfaction guarantee, Credit Associates has an A+ rating from the BBB and is accredited by the National Foundation for Debt Management. It means you can get your money back if you are unhappy with their services.
You should consider Credit Associates if you are looking for a debt settlement company that can assist you with getting out of debt quickly and easily.
Pros and Cons of Credit Associates
Pros of Credit Associates Debt Settlement Program:
- Reduced Debt: Credit Associates’ debt settlement program can help you reduce the amount of debt you owe by negotiating with your creditors. This can lead to a significant reduction in your overall debt burden.
- Affordable Payments: With Credit Associates’ debt settlement program, you can make affordable monthly payments that fit your budget. This can help you avoid defaulting on your debt and potentially facing legal action.
- Faster Debt Repayment: Debt settlement can help you pay off your debt faster than other methods like minimum payments or consolidation loans. This can help you get out of debt sooner and save money on interest charges.
- Professional Negotiation: Credit Associates has experienced negotiators who will work with your creditors to try to settle your debt for less than what you owe. This can be a time-consuming and difficult process, but Credit Associates professionals are skilled at navigating it.
Cons of Credit Associates Debt Settlement Program:
- Negative Impact on Credit Score: Debt settlement can have a negative impact on your credit score, as creditors may report settled debts as “settled for less than the full amount owed.” This can remain on your credit report for up to seven years.
- Potential for Increased Debt: While debt settlement can reduce the amount you owe, it’s important to note that creditors may continue to add interest and fees to your account while you’re in the program. This can lead to an increase in your debt burden.
- Fees: Credit Associates charges fees for their debt settlement services, which can vary based on the size of your debt and other factors. These fees can add up and may be higher than what you would pay for other debt-relief options.
What is Credit Associates?
Credit Associates is an initiative that was created to provide people who are having trouble managing their financial obligations with assistance. It works by negotiating with creditors to reduce the amount of debt owed and to form a reasonable payment program. This can be of use to people in managing their debt and eventually paying it off. Nonetheless, the process can be lengthy and there are fees associated with the program.
Credit Associates is a reputable firm in the field of debt consolidation, offering a variety of options for their clients. Furthermore, if you are not satisfied with their services, they offer a money-back guarantee. For those seeking to consolidate their debt and begin the path to financial stability, Credit Associates is an excellent option.
What is a debt consolidation program?
Credit Associates offers a service to assist individuals in financial difficulty to reduce what is owed to their creditors. Through debt settlement, a third party communicates with the creditors on behalf of the debtor to agree to a payment amount that is less than the full balance.
Credit Associates offers a debt settlement program where you can collaborate with a group of experts to try and settle your debt for less than the amount owed. The purpose of this is to help you be free of debt sooner and at a cheaper rate than other debt-relief options.
If you are considering enrolling in Credit Associates’ debt settlement program, the first step is to book a complimentary consultation where they will assess your debt and decide if debt settlement is the right option for you. If it is, Credit Associates will help you devise a personalized plan that meets your financial objectives and circumstances.
Once enrolled in the program, you will make monthly payments into a special account that will be used to pay off your settlements. Credit Associates’ experienced negotiators will work with your creditors to try to settle your debts for less than what you owe. Settlement offers will be reviewed with you, and you will need to approve them before they are accepted.
It’s important to note that debt settlement is not a guaranteed solution, and it can have a negative impact on your credit score. However, Credit Associates’ debt settlement program can be an effective option for people struggling with debt who are looking for a way to reduce their debt burden and pay off their debts faster.
Credit Associates is owned by who?
Credit Associates is a debt consolidation company that’s been around for over 14 years. They’re privately owned and backed by a group of investors.
The company has a team of debt consolidation experts who can help you get out of debt. They’ll even give you a free consultation.
What is the process of Credit Associates?
Credit Associates’ debt settlement program works by negotiating with your creditors to settle your debt for less than what you owe. Here’s how the process typically works:
- Free Consultation: Credit Associates will begin by offering you a free consultation to assess your debt situation and determine whether debt settlement is the right option for you.
- Customized Plan: If debt settlement is the right option, Credit Associates will work with you to develop a customized plan that fits your unique financial situation and goals.
- Monthly Payments: You will make monthly payments into a special account, which will be used to pay off your debt settlements. These payments are typically lower than what you were paying before, and they are designed to fit your budget.
- Debt Negotiation: Credit Associates’ experienced negotiators will work with your creditors to try to settle your debts for less than what you owe. This can be a time-consuming and difficult process, but Credit Associates professionals are skilled at navigating it.
- Settlement Offers: Once your creditors agree to a settlement offer, Credit Associates will contact you to review the offer and obtain your approval before accepting it.
- Debt Repayment: Once a settlement offer is accepted, you will make a payment from your special account to pay off the settled debt. This process continues until all of your enrolled debts are settled.
It’s important to note that debt settlement is not guaranteed and it can have a negative impact on your credit score. However, Credit Associates’ debt settlement program can be an effective option for people struggling with debt who are looking for a way to reduce their debt burden and pay off their debts faster.
What are the fees charged by Credit Associates?
Credit Associates understands the importance of providing quality service without charging a fee, so they guarantee that if they have no involvement in the settlement process, no fee will be charged. However, if they are involved in obtaining the settlement, they will charge their normal performance fee. Their guidance, experience, advice, support, and service are crucial to helping their customers get the best possible settlement, so they strive to provide the best service possible.
Of course, each circumstance is unique, so it’s crucial to speak with one of their debt consolidation consultants to determine which choice is ideal for you. You have nothing to lose by calling them because they provide a free consultation.
Can Credit Associates save you money?
For customers committed to adhering to their debt repayment plan, the payoff can be worth the sacrifice. The average debtor can save a considerable amount of their debt within 24-48 months. Without factoring in fees, debtors can save up to 55%, and even with the fees included, they can still save 30%. Nonetheless, certain debts are not qualified for enrollment, so it is essential to keep this in mind when making these assertions. Nevertheless, those who remain steadfast in their debt repayment plan may reap the benefits of significant debt reduction.
Can Credit Associates resolve your debt in a few months?
It may take longer to resolve if you have a lot of debt than if you only have a little debt. But the Credit Associates program is designed to help you get out of debt as fast as possible.
You can consolidate your debt with Credit Associates’ debt settlement program. This program can help you lower monthly payments and save on personal loan interest. It’s impossible to say how long it will take for the program to work for everyone because everyone’s situation is different.
You should talk to a financial advisor to see if this program is right for you.
What is the impact of Credit Associates on your credit score?
Before enrolling with Credit Associates, it is important to consider your credit score. Generally, if payments to creditors have not been kept up, your credit rating will suffer. This is especially important if you are attempting to regain your financial footing. Consequently, it is vital to take the right steps to maintain a good credit rating, even in difficult financial circumstances.
In addition, during the debt settlement process, you usually won’t pay your creditors directly; you’ll pay Credit Associates, who will place the money in a trust account and use it to negotiate with your creditors. Still, you could have late or missed payments reported to your credit report, which could decrease your credit score.
What is the customer service number for Credit Associates?
You can reach Credit Associates customer service by calling 866-695-1743.
Their regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
On Saturdays, customer service representatives are available Central Standard Time from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
The Credit Associates customer service call center in Dallas, TX, is located at 5050 Quorum Dr., Suite 700.
Be prepared to provide your account number or customer ID when calling customer service.
What is the best way to use Credit Associates’ website?
Using the Credit Associates website is a straightforward process. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Go to the Credit Associates website: Start by going to the Credit Associates website at www.creditassociates.com.
- Explore the website: Once you are on the website, you can explore the various sections to learn more about Credit Associates and their services. You can read about their debt settlement program, the types of debt they can help with, and the potential benefits and risks of debt settlement.
- Get a free consultation: If you’re interested in Credit Associates’ debt settlement program, you can start by filling out a form to request a free consultation. You will need to provide your name, phone number, email address, and the total amount of debt you owe.
- Learn about debt settlement: Credit Associates’ website provides information on how debt settlement works, the benefits and risks, and the difference between debt settlement and other debt-relief options. You can read through these sections to get a better understanding of whether debt settlement is right for you.
- Contact Credit Associates: If you have any questions or want to enroll in their debt settlement program, you can contact Credit Associates through their website. You can fill out a form to request a callback, or call their toll-free number directly.
Overall, the Credit Associates website is a helpful resource for people looking for information on debt settlement and other debt-relief options. By exploring the website and contacting Credit Associates, you can take the first step toward getting the help you need to get out of debt.
Credit Associates BBB review
BBB has rated Credit Associates an A+. This is a debt settlement company you can trust. Many companies don’t have the same high standards as Credit Associates, so using a company like this is essential.
If you’re looking for debt relief companies, it’s a good idea to read BBB reviews. This will give you an idea of how others have found the company.
Check out some Credit Associates BBB reviews:
Dennis S 01/12/2021
Johnny B 12/22/2020
Sheryl H 10/06/2020
Tone J 12/08/2019
Can I cancel Credit Associates?
If you need to cancel your enrollment in Credit Associates’ debt settlement program, you can follow these steps:
- Contact Credit Associates: The first step is to contact Credit Associates and inform them that you want to cancel your enrollment in the debt settlement program. You can call their toll-free number or send an email to their customer service department.
- Provide your account information: To cancel your enrollment, you will need to provide your account information, including your name and account number.
- Follow cancellation procedures: Credit Associates will have specific cancellation procedures that you will need to follow. They may require you to fill out a form or provide written notice of your cancellation. Be sure to follow these procedures carefully to ensure that your cancellation is processed correctly.
- Stop making payments: Once you have notified Credit Associates that you want to cancel your enrollment, you should stop making payments to your special account. You may also want to contact your bank to cancel any automatic payments that you have set up.
- Check your credit report: After canceling your enrollment in the debt settlement program, it’s a good idea to check your credit report to ensure that your accounts have been updated to reflect your current status. If you see any errors or inaccuracies, you can dispute them with the credit bureaus.
It’s important to note that canceling your enrollment in Credit Associates’ debt settlement program may have consequences, such as the potential for your creditors to resume collection efforts. Be sure to discuss your options with Credit Associates before making any decisions about canceling your enrollment.
How legit is Credit Associates?
In short, the answer is definitely yes! Credit Associates has received many positive reviews and a high success rate. Credit Associates is intelligent if you are seeking a debt consolidation company. They will work with you to create a customized plan to help you recover your finances.
There are a lot of excellent debt consolidation companies out there, but Credit Associates has a leg up on the competition. Their success rate is incredibly high, and they have a lot of satisfied customers. You won’t be disappointed!
Not sure if Credit Associates is right for you?
Why not give Credit Associates a call at 866-695-1743 if you are still on the fence about whether or not they are the right company for you? If you wish to ask any questions, their friendly staff will happily answer them. Once you decide, they will work with you to create a customized debt relief plan. So what are you waiting for?
Hopefully, this helps you decide whether or not Credit Associates is right for you! If you have any experience with Credit Associates, please share it with us!
Credit Associates Review
It’s hard to beat Credit Associates when it comes to debt consolidation. Their success rate is fantastic, and they have a lot of satisfied customers.
Why not give Credit Associates a call if you’re still on the fence about whether or not they’re right for you? It’s easy to get out of debt with their knowledgeable, friendly staff. After you’ve decided, they’ll work with you to figure out your plan. What are you waiting for?
Thanks for reading, and best of luck!