Ad Disclosure: We earn referral fees from advertisers. Learn More
Point Break Financial Review: Debt Relief Loans
Have you received a pre-approved offer from Point Break Financial?
Did your pre-approved offer include a pre-approval code as if you were personally selected for this offer?
Did your pre-approved offer state: “Your pre-approved for up to $50,000 at a fixed rare as low as 5.99%“
Did your pre-approved offer show your interest rate being reduced from 21% to 5.99% APR?
Did your pre-approved offer show your new monthly payment being reduced from $1600 to $773?
Who is Point Break Financial? They aren’t a lender. They appear to be a lead generator primarily selling to debt settlement companies.
According to Point Break Financial’s web site:
This website is owned and operated by Point Break Holdings LLC. Address: 1968 S Coast Highway #1028 Laguna Beach, CA 92651. Loans are offered by Point Break Holdings LLC dba Point Break Financial affiliates. Kuber Financial, LLC dba Mobilend is an affiliate of Point Break Financial.
Seems a little good to be true?
And off you go looking for reviews.
Is Point Break Financial Legit or a Scam?
Crixeo.com awarded Point Break Financial a 2-star rating (data collected and updated as of December 27, 2021). We hope the information below will help you make an educated decision on whether to do business with then company.
- Point Break Financial is not a lender.
- It appears that Point Break Financial is operating a typical bait and switch scheme – but not for themselves – for their lead buyers. They lure you in by sending you direct mail with a offering a ridiculous 5.99% interest rate to consolidate your high-interest credit card debt.
- Point Break Financial doesn’t tell you that you need excellent credit to qualify for a loan with that low-interest rate (which you have been supposedly pre-approved for).
- All Loan Requests are funded by a third party. Point Break Financial has no control over participating lender creditworthiness eligibility criteria. APR/interest rates will vary depending on individual terms.
- We are curious to find out how many of the consumers that were mailed this offer actually qualify for 5.99% interest.
We urge you to do your own research and due diligence on any company, especially when dealing with your personal finances.
We wish you luck and invite you to take a look at Crixeo’s Best Debt Consolidation Reviews of 2022.
Point Break Financial Review
Point Break Financial
Point Break Financial Review
Point Break Financial is representative of what is plaguing the debt consolidation industry. Direct mail with low rates, selling leads for loans and bait and switch tactics to turn the customer into a debt settlement customer. We highly recommend doing your own due diligence on Point Break Financial‘s lead buyers before entering into any financial relationship with the company.