Ad Disclosure: We receive referral fees from advertisers.
Rescue One Financial is a debt settlement company based in Irvine, California. Offering debt relief services to borrowers in less than half the states, the company has been offering financial solutions like this since 2010. Generally, the customer experience is a good one, however, Rescue One does not serve its own clients. This leaves the applicant with an independent servicing organization that may not truly understand your situation.
- Great track record over the past 10 years
- No monthly consultancy fees
- IAPDA-accredited specialists on hand
- Company does not service its own debt relief cases
- Available in less than half of states
What Is Rescue One Financial?
Rescue One Financial offers a range of debt relief services. The company can help with business debt, unsecured credit cards, personal loans, and medical bills.
Pricing and costs vary significantly on a contingency fee basis. This means fees are calculated on a percentage of savings negotiated at the time of enrollment rather than settlement. This could result in the total debt being reduced by as much as 50%.
How Does Rescue One Financial Work?
Rescue One Financial will liaise with your creditors and attempt to reduce the amount you owe in exchange for making a single payment.
If this agreement is accepted, you then make monthly repayments to Rescue One Financial instead allowing you to save money while minimizing the stress of dealing with lenders.
Rescue One Financial Summary
- Accreditation: American Fair Credit Council, Better Business Bureau, International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Consultation: Free phone consultation with customer services rep
- Costs: Starting at 21% of total debt enrolled. Fees vary significantly from case to case
- Customer Service: Phone or email
- Debts accepted: All unsecured debt including credit cards, medical debt, business debt, and personal loans. Minimum debt balance of $10,000
- Free resources offered: None
- Restrictions: Rescue One Financial services are available in just 25 states
- Service offered: Debt settlement through third-party negotiations
- Trust ratings: BBB rating of A+ and 6.8 Trustpilot score
- Turnaround time: 24 to 48 months
How Much Does It Cost To Use Rescue One Financial?
With Rescue One Financial, there are no upfront fees and no monthly consultancy fees, either.
The cost of using this service starts at 21% of the enrolled debt and ratchets up sharply from there. It’s essential to speak with a customer service representative to establish how much you could save.
What Could You Save With Rescue One Financial?
Average savings are often quoted before fees. The 50% savings mentioned above come before fees are considered.
Once everything is accounted for, you could expect to come out with savings of 20%, roughly in line with industry standard for debt settlement.
How To Sign Up With Rescue One Financial
Here’s how to arrange for your free consultation with a Rescue One Financial rep:
- Visit the Rescue One Financial website
- Click Get your Free consultation today
- Enter your name, phone number, and email address
- Select your current amount of debt from drop-down then hit Submit
During your free consultation, you can discuss the extent of your financial hardship and listen to the options available to resolve the situation.
Once you have decided upon the most suitable and affordable plan, you can expect the documents by email shortly after. Complete and return these.
The company will then use third-party service providers to negotiate with your creditors. They typically achieve significant reductions in the amount owed in exchange for making a single payment.
From this point, you will open up an account into which you’ll make monthly payments for Rescue One Financial to draw upon.
As long as you qualify for one of the debt settlement programs, you should find the hassle of dealing with creditors removed with a single reduced monthly payment in place.
If you decide that debt settlement is not the best option, you could pursue a debt consolidation loan. A Rescue One Financial team member will guide you through what to do next.
Before committing to any form of debt settlement, you should take professional advice so you can be confident this is the most appropriate course of action. You should also be aware of the negative impact making this type of move has on your credit score.
That said, if you’re happy that this approach is the most suitable solution to uncontrollable debt, you can deal with Rescue One Financial confidently. The company is accredited by the industry standard bodies and comes well-reviewed by the majority of customers who post feedback online.
Rescue One Financial
Rescue One Financial Review
Rescue One Financial is a debt settlement company based in Irvine, California. Offering debt relief services to borrowers in less than half the states, the company has been offering financial solutions like this since 2010. Generally, the customer experience is generally a good one, however, Rescue One does not serve its own clients. This leaves the applicant with an independent servicing organization that may not truly understand your situation.