Ad Disclosure: We earn referral fees from advertisers. Learn More
Safestone Financial Review: Debt Consolidation Loans
Who is Safestone Financial?
Safestone Financial isn’t a lender. They appear to be a lead generator primarily selling to debt settlement companies.
Have you received a pre-approved offer from Safestone?
Did your pre-approved offer include a confirmation number and a website address with your name at the end ( callsafestone.com/CharlieRoss1).
Did your pre-approved offer state: “Your pre-approved for up to $75,000 at a fixed rare as low as 6%”
Did your pre-approved offer show your interest rate being reduced from 21% to 6% APR? Did your pre-approved offer show your new monthly payment being reduced from $1720 to $811?
Did your pre-approved offer show you savings of $27,079 in total interest and $909/month?
Seems a little good to be true?
And off you go looking for reviews.
Is Safestone Financial Legit or a Scam?
Crixeo.com awarded Safestone Financial a 2-star rating (data collected and updated as of January 3, 2022). We hope the information below will help you make an educated decision on whether to do business with then company.
- Safestone Financial is not a lender.
- It appears that Safestone is operating a typical bait and switch scheme – but not for themselves – for their lead buyers. They lure you in by sending you direct mail with a offering a ridiculous 6% interest rate to consolidate your high-interest credit card debt.
- Safestone doesn’t tell you that you need excellent credit to qualify for a loan with that low-interest rate (which you have been supposedly pre-approved for).
- This language is on the back of Safestone’s direct mail offer. “This correspondence is for a debt consolidation loan referred by Safestone Financial. All loan requests are funded by a third party. Safestone Financial has no control over participating lender creditworthiness eligibility criteria. APR/Interest Rates will vary depending on individual lender terms.”
- We are curious to find out how many of the consumers that were mailed this offer actually qualify for 6% interest.
We urge you to do your own research and due diligence on any company, especially when dealing with your family finances.
We wish you luck and invite you to take a look at Crixeo’s Best Debt Consolidation Reviews of 2022.
Safestone Financial Review
Safestone Financial Review
Safestone Financial is representative of what is plaguing the debt consolidation industry. Direct mail with low rates, selling leads for loans and bait and switch tactics to turn the customer into a debt settlement customer. We highly recommend doing your own due diligence on Safestone Financial’s lead buyers before entering into any financial relationship with the company.