Based in New York, this loan marketplace has been around since 2015. Fiona connects borrowers with some of the best lenders in the business. It provides you with a quick and easy way to search for financial services. Ultimately, Fiona – lets you compare personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, and student loan refinancing options.
3.0 out of 5.0 stars
Fiona Finance Fast Facts
Loan Amounts: $1,000 to $100,000
APR: 4.99% to 35.99%
Minimum Credit Score: 580
- Loan Type: Personal Loans
- Repayment Terms: 24 to 84 Months
- Direct Lender or Marketplace: Marketplace
- Turnaround Time: Varies by Lender
- Best For: People who want to compare multiple loan offers
Fiona Pros & Cons
- Single application for multiple lenders
- Will not affect credit score
- Wide range of loans available
- Great customer service
- A limited number of providers
- No loans for individuals under 21 years old
- No debt counseling
Fiona Cost of Loan
Fiona offers flexible personal loans ranging from $1,000 to $100,000, and competitive APRs from 4.99% – to 35.99%. Repayment options range from 24 to 84 months. All loans are unsecured, meaning that the loan is issued and supported only by the borrower’s creditworthiness, rather than by any type of collateral.
To get started, there is a list of criteria you need to meet:
- US citizen or permanent resident
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Bank account information
- Social Security Number
To apply, you need to have access to the following information as well:
- A government-issued ID
- Income or employment information
- Homeowner status
- Estimated credit score range
After you’ve met all the qualifications, you can get started with Fiona by following these few steps:
- Click Check my rate to be redirected to Fiona’s online form.
- Select your loan amount, purpose, and estimated credit score
- Enter basic personal information as well as employment details and bank account information. Click Continue to Step 3
They will connect you with lenders in its network, you will start receiving preapproved loan offers and static loan rates within a few minutes. After making your decision, they will then redirect you to the lender’s website where you can complete a full application.
Fiona Reviews and Ratings
Fiona’s BBB Rating is NR (NO RATING)
They are not accredited with the BBB. There is no information on its BBB page, and it does not have a Trustpilot account. Its parent company, Even Financial has an A rating from the BBB, but only has two reviews. Most marketplaces do not receive customer reviews, you should check the reviews from the loan company you’re connected with.
Things To Remember
- Fiona is an online personal loan marketplace and does not fund loans. It instead exists to aid you in searching and deciding on a suitable lender, as well as helping you compare loans.
- They are not responsible for the actual loan agreement but rather the lender you choose.
- They offer additional services aside from personal loans by helping consumers find debt consolidation loan offers, and credit card matching services.
- They offer a phone number you can call as well as an email address for customer support.
- It will not affect your credit; however, you should expect your lender to eventually do a credit check, which will temporarily lower your credit score.
- Make sure to keep in contact with your lender when you have any questions
Fiona works with companies in the lending industry and offers pre-approval options from various lenders in seconds. Furthermore, it offers a straightforward website to quickly apply for and approve a personal loan. If you are looking to save money and earn a little annual interest on top, they offer a savings account search engine that will find the best offers with the lowest APR.
In addition, the company has been praised by many businesses and news agencies, including The Wall Street Journal, Crowdfund Insider, the Finance Magnates, and Dow Jones.
Clearone Advantage, Credit Associates, Credit 9, Americor Funding, Tripoint Lending, Lendvia, Simple Path Financial, New Start Capital, Point Break Financial, Sagemore Financial, Money Ladder, Advantage Preferred Financial, LoanQuo, Apply.Credit9, Mobilend
Fiona works with some companies in the lending industry and offers pre-approval options from various lenders in seconds. Furthermore, it offers a straightforward website to quickly apply and approve a personal loan. If you are looking to save money and earn a little annual interest on top, Fiona’s savings account search engine will find some good offers. However, Fiona is not big enough to compete with the major online lending platforms.