In an era where tax compliance has become more complex, the need for reliable tax services has skyrocketed. It’s no surprise that many services have popped up, offering assistance with everything from tax preparation to tax debt resolution. Among the numerous options available is Anthem Tax Services. But is Anthem Tax Services legit? In this blog post, we will dissect this question and provide a comprehensive review of this tax service provider.
The role of tax services cannot be overstated. From ensuring legal compliance and maximizing deductions to resolving tax debt and preventing future taxation issues, tax services offer immense value to both individuals and businesses. Choosing the right tax service provider is crucial for achieving these benefits. Founded in 2010, Anthem Tax Services claims to provide top-notch tax preparation, audit protection, and tax resolution services. But does it deliver on these promises? Let’s find out.
What is Anthem Tax Services?
Anthem Tax Services is a California-based firm that prides itself on its team of tax attorneys, certified public accountants (CPAs), and enrolled agents. They specialize in tax preparation, tax resolution, and tax consultation services, aiming to help clients navigate the complex world of taxation.
Anthem Tax Services offers a wide array of services, including tax preparation, audit protection, tax planning, and tax resolution. These services are offered to both individuals and businesses, making them a versatile choice for various tax-related needs.
Since their inception in 2010, Anthem Tax Services has strived to help clients resolve tax problems, reduce tax debt, and ensure tax compliance. Their team of tax experts aims to leverage their knowledge and experience to deliver efficient and effective tax solutions.
Is Anthem Tax Services Legit?
Upon investigation, Anthem Tax Services appears to be a legitimate company. They are registered and have a physical address in California. Furthermore, they have a team of tax professionals, including tax attorneys, CPAs, and enrolled agents.
Anthem Tax Services has received mixed reviews from customers. Some customers laud their professionalism and effectiveness, while others express dissatisfaction with their pricing and communication.
Anthem Tax Services boasts several accreditations and affiliations. They are accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A rating and are members of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP).
While some customers have raised issues with communication, Anthem Tax Services generally strives for transparency. They provide detailed information on their services, pricing, and team on their website.
Anthem Tax Services’ pricing is not explicitly stated on their website, which some customers find frustrating. However, they do offer a free initial consultation to discuss potential costs.
Comparison with Other Tax Services
Compared to other major tax service providers, Anthem Tax Services stands out for its wide range of services and team of tax professionals. However, their lack of transparent pricing can be a disadvantage.
Anthem Tax Services’ strengths lie in their comprehensive services and expert team. On the other hand, their weaknesses include communication issues and lack of transparent pricing.
Anthem Tax Services is ideal for individuals and businesses needing comprehensive tax services, particularly those requiring tax resolution services.
So, Is Anthem Tax Services Legit?
After examining Anthem Tax Services’ background, accreditations, customer reviews, pricing, and comparison with other services, it’s clear that they are a legitimate tax service provider.
Despite some negative reviews, the evidence overwhelmingly suggests that Anthem Tax Services is a legitimate and reliable provider of tax services.
For those considering Anthem Tax Services, it’s recommended to take advantage of their free consultation to clear up any concerns about pricing and communication. Overall, they are a viable option for comprehensive tax services, especially for those needing tax resolution assistance.
What is Anthem Tax Services?
Anthem Tax Services is a tax resolution company based in the United States. They provide services such as tax preparation, tax resolution, audit protection, and tax consultation. They have a team of tax attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, and Enrolled Agents who are experts in the field of tax.
Is Anthem Tax Services a legitimate company?
Yes, Anthem Tax Services is a legitimate company. They are accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have an A+ rating. They are also members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) and the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP).
How long has Anthem Tax Services been in business?
Anthem Tax Services has been in business since 2010.
What kind of reviews does Anthem Tax Services have?
Anthem Tax Services generally have positive reviews online. They have an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 on Trustpilot, with most customers praising their professionalism, customer service, and effectiveness in resolving tax issues.
Does Anthem Tax Services have any lawsuits or complaints against them?
As with any business, Anthem Tax Services has had some complaints. However, they seem to actively address and resolve these issues. The number of complaints is relatively low compared to the number of customers they serve.
What types of tax services does Anthem Tax Services offer?
Anthem Tax Services offers a wide variety of tax services including tax preparation, tax resolution, audit protection, and tax consultation. They also offer services for businesses such as tax planning and bookkeeping.
How much does Anthem Tax Services charge for their services?
The cost of services at Anthem Tax Services varies depending on the complexity of the tax situation. They offer a free consultation where they assess the situation and provide a quote for their services.
How does Anthem Tax Services guarantee customer satisfaction?
Anthem Tax Services offers a money-back guarantee if they are unable to reduce your tax debt or if you are not satisfied with their services within the first 14 days.
What qualifications do the tax professionals at Anthem Tax Services have?
The tax professionals at Anthem Tax Service include tax attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, and Enrolled Agents. These professionals are required to stay up-to-date with the latest tax laws and regulations.
How can I contact Anthem Tax Services?
You can contact Anthem Tax Services by phone at +1 855-749-2859 or by email at [email protected]. You can also visit their website at www.anthemtaxservices.com. They are located at 6300 Canoga Ave #600, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, United States.
- Tax Resolution: This refers to the various strategies and processes employed by professionals to help individuals or businesses resolve their tax debts with the IRS or state tax agencies.
- IRS: The Internal Revenue Service, the body responsible for the collection of taxes and the enforcement of tax laws in the United States.
- Tax Relief: Reductions in the amount of tax owed, often granted in the form of deductions or credits.
- Tax Lien: A claim made by the government on a taxpayer’s property due to their unpaid taxes.
- Tax Levy: A legal seizure of a taxpayer’s property to satisfy a tax debt.
- OIC: Offer in Compromise, a program by the IRS that allows taxpayers to settle their tax debt for less than the full amount they owe.
- Installment Agreement: A plan that allows taxpayers to pay their tax debt in monthly installments over a certain period.
- Audit Representation: This involves representing a taxpayer during an IRS audit, helping them understand their rights and options.
- Tax Penalties: Additional charges imposed by the IRS on taxpayers for not paying their taxes on time or failing to file a tax return.
- Tax Compliance: The act of conforming to the tax laws by correctly reporting income and paying the required taxes on time.
- Tax Professionals: Individuals such as CPAs, tax attorneys, and enrolled agents who are qualified to prepare tax returns and represent taxpayers before the IRS.
- Wage Garnishment: A legal procedure in which a portion of a person’s earnings is withheld by an employer for the payment of a debt, such as back taxes.
- Tax Evasion: The illegal practice of not paying taxes owed by means such as underreporting income, inflating deductions, or hiding money and its source.
- Tax Fraud: The intentional wrongdoing, by a taxpayer, with the specific purpose of evading a tax known or believed to be owing.
- Enrolled Agents: Tax advisors who are federally licensed to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
- Tax Debt: The unpaid amount of tax owed by a taxpayer to a taxing authority, such as the IRS.
- Tax Laws: Legal rules and procedures governing how federal, state, and local governments calculate the tax you owe.
- CPAs: Certified Public Accountants, professionals who have passed the CPA examination and met other state licensing requirements.
- Tax Attorneys: Lawyers who specialize in the complex and technical field of tax law. They’re best for handling complex, technical, and legal issues.
- Innocent Spouse Relief: A provision by the IRS that allows one spouse to be released from liability for tax debt incurred due to the actions of the other spouse.
- Tax Relief Services: Tax Relief Services are professional services provided by tax experts to help individuals or businesses manage, reduce, or eliminate their tax debts to the government. These services may include negotiating with tax authorities, settling tax debts for less than the full amount owed, arranging affordable payment plans, or assisting with audits and tax disputes.
- California Tax Education Council: The California Tax Education Council (CTEC) is a state organization in California that oversees the certification, continuing education, and conduct of non-exempt tax preparers. Its primary role is to protect taxpayers by ensuring that tax preparers are competent and adhere to professional standards.
- Tax Debt Relief: Tax Debt Relief refers to various programs or strategies provided by the government or private companies to help individuals or businesses reduce, manage, or eliminate their tax debts. This can include negotiation for lower tax payments, payment plans, or compromises with tax authorities.