StopIRSDebt is a tax relief company that helps individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC) get the tax relief they need. The company was founded in 2001
Thousands of people have found relief from their tax debt through StopIRSDebt.com (appealing tax liens, tax levies, wage garnishment, etc.). At StopIRSDebt.com, taxpayers can expect relief from the IRS and state tax officials.
In addition to offering a wide range of tax debt services, Stop IRS Debt can assist you when the IRS comes after your wages or savings accounts.
A typical tax relief service costs between $1,500 and $2,500. Each client’s IRS problems may vary, so call for an exact quote. StopIRSDebt.com was founded in 2001 to help people resolve their IRS issues.
- A CPA, an attorney, or an enrolled agent may handle your case. They have a team of tax attorneys and CPAs to handle complex cases and enrolled agents to handle simpler cases.
- Minimum tax debt of $20,000. Stop IRS Debt only works with taxpayers with at least $20,000 in tax debt.
- The average fee of $3,000. The price of the services offered by StopIRSDebt.com will depend on the complexity of each case.
- Their team may offer a refund if you are unsatisfied with their services or cancel your account (terms and conditions apply).
- No retainer fee. You do not require a retainer to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. It also provides tax relief services for state tax debt.
- Retainers are not charged.
- Pays according to your schedule.
- An enrolled agent, a CPA, and a tax lawyer working for the company.
- Tax debt requirements are higher than average.
- You are guaranteed a limited amount of money back.
What is the cost of Their services?
The amount you’ll pay in attorney’s fees to resolve your IRS debt depends on the specific details of your case. On average, customers can expect to pay around $3,000, according to StopIRSDebt.
What payment options do They offer?
StopIRSDebt They have flexible payments, so you don’t have to pay their fees as a lump sum.
Is it possible to return it for a refund?
StopIRSDebt is committed to your satisfaction. They offer a money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with their services. For more information on the terms and conditions of the money-back guarantee, visit their website.
Is there a retainer charge?
StopIRSDebt is the best way to get rid of your IRS debt. You don’t have to pay a retainer fee, so you can start saving money immediately.
As a minimum tax debt, how much do They consider?
The IRS requires taxpayers to pay their debts in full, but for those struggling with tax debt, there are options available. StopIRSDebt will only consider customers with at least $20,000 in tax debt.
This Company Accepts what types of customers?
No one likes dealing with taxes, whether it’s for personal or business purposes. StopIRSDebt is a company that specializes in helping people get the tax relief they need.
Are They able to handle Currently Not Collectible cases?
The IRS has determined that you do not have the assets or income to repay your tax debt. This is known as a “current not collectible” or “CNC” status. StopIRSDebt specializes in helping people with CNC status negotiate with the IRS. We will consider all CNC cases, regardless of their expiration date.
How does StopIRSDebt handle Installment Agreement cases?
They will work with you to create a manageable installment agreement, even when you’re not at risk of default. They understand that IRS debt can be overwhelming and are here to help.
Although StopIRSDebt has many positive attributes, its lack of transparency is concerning. The company does not identify its key employees or reveal its corporate identity, leaving consumers in the dark about who they entrust their tax relief. This lack of information is disappointing, given all that StopIRSDebt has going for it.