If you’re looking for professional help with your tax services, you’ve probably come across Anthem Tax Services. As one of the leading tax services in the United States, Anthem Tax Services provides a range of services to individuals and businesses alike. However, have you ever wondered who owns this multi-faceted company? Understanding the ownership of such services not only gives you insights into the brains behind the operations but also enables you to make informed decisions about the services you engage. This blog post aims to provide you with an in-depth look at who owns Anthem Tax Services.
History of Anthem Tax Services
Anthem Tax Services came into existence in 2010, with the mission to provide the best possible tax and financial services to its clients. The company was born out of a desire to create a professional tax service that prioritizes customer satisfaction and delivers exceptional results.
Anthem Tax Services offers a wide range of services, including tax preparation, tax resolution, and tax consulting. They specialize in resolving tax issues such as wage garnishment, liens, and levies, and providing audit defense, tax negotiation, and settlement. Over the years, Anthem Tax Services has built a reputation for delivering top-notch services to its clients, which has led to several recognitions and awards.
Ownership of Anthem Tax Services
Anthem Tax Services is owned and operated by a seasoned professional in the tax industry, Jake Shulman, Owner/Partner. Jake Shulman has a wealth of experience in the tax and financial services industry, which they have used to build and grow Anthem Tax Services.
Jake, a veteran tax consultant, has a passion for helping individuals and businesses navigate their tax issues. His deep understanding of the tax laws and regulations, coupled with his commitment to client satisfaction, has played a crucial role in the growth and success of Anthem Tax Services.
Comparison with Other Tax Services
When compared to other tax services, Anthem Tax Services stands out for its commitment to client satisfaction, a wide range of services, and a team of experienced professionals. However, what sets it apart from its competitors is its ownership. The hands-on approach of Jake Shulman coupled with his expertise and experience, has enabled Anthem Tax Services to offer personalized and effective solutions to its clients.
Unlike many tax services that are owned by large corporations, the personal involvement of the owners in Anthem Tax Services ensures that the company maintains its focus on the clients and their needs.
In conclusion, Anthem Tax Services, owned by Jake Shulman, is a testament to the success that comes from a combination of professional expertise, a commitment to client satisfaction, and personal involvement. The owners’ contributions have shaped the company into what it is today – a leading tax service provider in the United States.
So, if you’re looking for a tax service that genuinely cares about your financial well-being, Anthem Tax Services is the place to go. With its client-focused approach and a wide range of services, you can rest assured that your tax needs will be handled professionally and effectively. Get in touch with them today and experience the difference.
Q: Who is the owner of Anthem Tax Services?
A: Anthem Tax Services is owned by Jake Shulman.
Q: When was Anthem Tax Services founded and by whom?
A: Anthem Tax Services was founded by Jake Shulman in 2010.
Q: What backgrounds do the owners of Anthem Tax Services have?
A: Jake Shulman comes from a background in tax preparation and resolution. They have years of experience in the industry before starting Anthem Tax Services
Q: Are the owners of Anthem Tax Services personally involved in the business?
A: Yes, Jake Shulman is actively involved in the daily operations of Anthem Tax Services.
Q: Is Anthem Tax Services a publicly traded company?
A: No, Anthem Tax Services is a privately owned company.
Q: Where is Anthem Tax Services headquartered?
A: Anthem Tax Service is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Q: How many employees does Anthem Tax Services have?
A: Anthem Tax Services has a team of over 60 tax professionals.
Q: What services does Anthem Tax Services specialize in?
A: Anthem Tax Services specializes in tax resolution, tax preparation, and tax consulting.
Q: Are the owners of Anthem Tax Services certified tax professionals?
A: Yes, Jake Shulman is a certified tax professional.
Q: Does Anthem Tax Services operate nationally or only in certain states?
A: Anthem Tax Services operates nationally, offering their services to clients all across the United States.
- Anthem Tax Services: A tax resolution service based in California, USA, that specializes in resolving tax issues.
- Tax Resolution: The process of working with tax professionals to resolve tax debts, audits, or other issues with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- IRS (Internal Revenue Service): The U.S. government agency responsible for collecting taxes and enforcing tax laws.
- Tax Audit: An official examination of an individual’s or organization’s tax returns by the IRS to verify that financial information is being reported correctly.
- Tax Debt: The amount of money a taxpayer owes to the IRS in unpaid taxes.
- Tax Relief: Reductions in the amount of tax owed, usually granted to those under financial hardship.
- Tax Lien: A claim by the government on a property due to the owner’s unpaid taxes.
- Tax Levy: The legal seizure of property to satisfy a tax debt.
- Tax Penalty: Additional charges imposed by the IRS on a taxpayer for not paying taxes on time or for underreporting income.
- Tax Consultants: Professionals who specialize in tax law, planning, and compliance, and help individuals and businesses optimize their tax strategies.
- Enrolled Agent (EA): A federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA): A professional accountant who has passed the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination and has met additional state education and experience requirements.
- Power of Attorney (POA): A legal document that allows an individual to represent or act on another’s behalf in private affairs, business, or legal matters.
- Offer in Compromise (OIC): An agreement between a taxpayer and the IRS that settles the taxpayer’s tax liabilities for less than the full amount owed.
- Installment Agreement: A payment plan that allows a taxpayer to pay off their outstanding tax liabilities over a period of time.
- Tax Evasion: The illegal practice of not paying taxes, by not reporting all income or by inflating deductions.
- Tax Avoidance: The use of legal methods to modify an individual’s financial situation in order to lower the amount of income tax owed.
- Tax Compliance: The act of taxpayers correctly declaring their income and deductions and paying their tax liability on time.
- Tax Shelter: Any method used to reduce taxable income resulting in less tax payable to the government.
- Tax Fraud: An illegal practice where a person or company intentionally falsifies information on a tax return to avoid paying the correct amount of taxes.
- Tax Preparation Services: Tax Preparation Services refer to professional services provided by certified individuals or firms to assist taxpayers in preparing and filing their tax returns accurately and efficiently. These services can include income tax calculation, completion of tax forms, and advice on tax-related issues.
- California Tax Education Council: The California Tax Education Council (CTEC) is a state-mandated, non-profit organization that manages the registration of tax preparers and ensures they meet the legal requirements for their profession in California.