Ad Disclosure: We earn referral fees from advertisers. Learn More
Every Plate Overview
Pre-prepared diet plans are great if you want the neatest solution for eating well without spending your whole life in the kitchen.
There are many options at your disposal if you want to take advantage of eating healthily at home can with meals delivered right to your doorstep. Many food delivery services provide nutritious recipes that can help you lose weight. All you need to do is stick to the plan and you can expect positive results and an easier life at the same time.
Today, we’ll be highlighting the dietary programs on offer from Every Plate.
They aim to supply delicious and healthy food at affordable prices. They have maintained simplicity, through their basic plans and packaging both. This helps the company to bring you this food at a price lower than much of the opposition.
All recipes rotate weekly so there’s no chance of being bored with your diet plan. Choose from a smorgasbord of favorites from American cuisine.
The best thing about Every Plate is the super-low starting price of just $4.99 per meal. If you have a limited grocery budget, Every Plate is the most suitable option for you.
Choose from 8 new menus each week to stay stimulated with your food as well as eating better.
Due to the rotating meals, it’s not possible to tell you the exact food you’ll get. However, when we tried out this plan, we got the following options:
- Chicken Sausage Penne Italiano with Long Green Pepper & Parmesan
- Jammy Mustard Pork Chops with Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans
- Garlic Rosemary Chicken with Roasted Root Veggies
- Gooey Stuffed Pork Burgers with BBQ Onion & Crispy Potato Wedges
- Sweet ‘n’ Tangy Cherry Meatballs with Roasted Zucchini & Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Cowboy Skillet Pie with Long Green Pepper & Jalapeño
- Creamy Chimichurri Chicken Bowls with Rice & Pickled Jalapeño
- Cheesy Stuffed Poblanos with Pico de Gallo, Spiced Rice & Lime Crema
- Pork & Pineapple Tacos with Pickled Veggies & Lime Crema
- Charred Zucchini & Tomato Melts with Fresh Mozzarella & Sweet Potato Rounds
- Lemony Shrimp Penne with Silky Tomato Sauce & Parmesan
How It Works
Simplicity underpins this meal plan. They have only 2 diet plans. One is a 2-serving plan, the another a 4-serving plan.
If you select the 2-serving plan, you can avail 3, 4, or 5 dinners per week. For the 4-serving program, you get only 3 dinners per week.
If you are short on time, you can let Every Plate surprise you with the rotating menu’s default meals.
Food Included In a Plan
You get limited choices with this diet plan. Every week has a new menu with a single vegetarian option.
Most meals are prepared using affordable protein sources like beef, pork chops, or skinless chicken breasts.
If you choose any meal with steak, you’ll pay a premium of $2.99 extra per serving.
Pricing is the key selling point here with all meal plans incredibly budget-friendly.
As mentioned earlier, they have only a pair of plans. Here’s what you will have to pay for each one of them:
- 3 recipes for 2: $4.99 per serving ($38.93 per week)
- 3 recipes for 4: $4.99 per serving ($68.87 per week)
The shipping fee comes in at $8.99.
Before rounding out with our verdict, let’s quickly glimpse at the pros and cons of this leading diet plan.
- Many interesting flavors and delicious dishes
- The most affordable meal delivery service on the market
- Provides allergen notices
- 8 different recipes each week
- Pre-portioned kits
- Subscriptions can be easily modified or canceled
- Use recyclable packaging
- Provide live customer support
- Charge $8.99 for shipping
- You have to place an order first to get the information about nutrition
- Ingredients are very simple
Every Plate is one of the best when it comes to price. You get a healthy diet plan for less than $40 a week. They offer quick and easy diet plans with more than enough ingredients to feed 2 adults.
Using this diet plan is not only way affordable than eating out but much healthier, too.
Some recipes can be a little boring at times. However, you can avoid this if you select the meal plan carefully. Ultimately, you’ll end up getting outrageously tasty food and keeping your wallet happy at the same time. What’s not to love?
Every Plate Review
Every Plate is one of the best when it comes to price. You get a healthy diet plan for less than $40 a week. They offer quick and easy diet plans with more than enough ingredients to feed 2 adults. Using this diet plan is not only way affordable than eating out but much healthier, too. Some recipes can be a little boring at times. However, you can avoid this if you select the meal plan carefully. Ultimately, you’ll end up getting outrageously tasty food and keeping your wallet happy at the same time. What’s not to love?
User Review( votes)