Psychic Stars: Overview
You may be tempted to contact someone who claims to have paranormal ability for those burning questions about your life.
But there are so many psychic platforms out there today the marketplace is rife with con merchants out to make a quick buck from your misery.
Before you part with a single cent it pays to do your homework before you go ahead and start paying through the nose for what could be a load of hot air.
There may be genuine psychics out there who have your best interests at heart. But, how to distinguish between a real psychic and a wily fraudster is murky at best.
So we’ve dug around the web to assess whether any of these sites are any good.
Today, we’re looking at Psychic Stars to see if they’re genuine or if they should go straight to the trash can.
3.5 out of 5.0 stars
Psychic Stars: How it Works
Psychic Stars works very much the same way as every other typical psychic platform. This format seems to be ubiquitous, it must be a very successful business model.
To access a reading from a psychic you must first create an account then purchase a block of talk time using your credit card details.
You then contact the psychic of your choice by dialing the toll-free number and dialing the relevant extension.
Once the call is up, the minutes you’ve used are deducted from your account.
Psychic Stars are making big money. The company generates a revenue of $6 million with only 31 employees.
- They don’t share or sell your data to third parties
- Refunds are available
- You’ll be blocked from the site if you request a refund
- No negative reviews anywhere on the site but this is likely due to the refund policy
Type of Psychic Services
Psychic powers manifest in many different forms. To help you decide which type of psychic is best for you here are a few common types of psychic skills you’re likely to come across on this site.
- Clairvoyant: Clairvoyants can intuit impressions from the spirit world when channeling via objects, people, and places. They can ‘see’ more than the typical person. This skill can benefit you if you’re unsure what step to take in your career or love life.
- Pet psychic: You can communicate with your pet via a pet psychic. Pet psychics can communicate telepathically with animals, so if you have a burning question about your pet’s early life this type of psychic may be for you.
- Clairsentient: Clairsentients can deeply sense vibrational energies of others. Often, clairsentients can have a violent physical reaction to certain negative vibrations and energies such as nausea or feeling ill.
- Empath: Empaths can sense the severity of a person’s emotional pain and trauma. They can internalize a person’s vibrational field and feedback from a more objective standpoint. This type of psychic can help with dysfunctional or toxic relationships.
- Clairaudient: Clairaudients have an acute awareness of sounds and voices from the spirit world. They can pick up on messages from spirits which manifest aurally. This type of clairaudient can often be misinterpreted as a schizophrenic.
- Medium: A medium can channel words, feelings, places, objects, smells, and anything with vibrational energy attached to it. This gives them an ability to communicate with the spirit world.
Trustworthiness of Psychic Stars
We couldn’t find any negative reviews on Psychic Stars which is a bit strange.
We think the refund policy is a big factor. If you request a refund, you get blocked from the site. We get the feeling that any negative reviews will see you blocked.
All of their psychics appear to have 5-star ratings. A few have 4 and a half.
The site states they have a rigorous screening process, but there’s no explanation of what this entails.
Psychic Biographies on Psychic Stars
The design of the biographies is acceptable. The font is a little small and the layout a bit clunky.
The profiles don’t give much information away although their reviews are listed below. Overall, the profiles are somewhat sparse with information.
This site seems to have a flat rate for all advisers which is $1 a minute.
You can purchase blocks of 30 minutes, 20 minutes, and 10 minutes for $30, $20, or $10 respectively. You also receive 5 minutes free after your first reading.
This site is a bit bland and doesn’t offer much by the way of information.
The profiles only seem to have positive reviews. This could be a good thing, but we suspect that the company has deliberately thwarted any negative reviews by threatening users with being blocked from the service for requesting refunds. This smacks of “Give us a good review, or we’ll block you.”
You may be better off saving your money for some decent therapy instead.Clearone Advantage, Credit Associates, Credit 9, Americor Funding, Tripoint Lending, Lendvia, Simple Path Financial, New Start Capital, Point Break Financial, Sagemore Financial, Money Ladder, Advantage Preferred Financial, LoanQuo, Apply.Credit9, Mobilend
Psychic Stars Review
This site is a bit bland and doesn’t offer much by the way of information. The profiles only seem to have positive reviews. This could be a good thing, but we suspect that the company has deliberately thwarted any negative reviews by threatening users with being blocked from the service for requesting refunds. This smacks of “Give us a good review, or we’ll block you.” You may be better off saving your money for some decent therapy instead.
User Review( votes)