Ad Disclosure: We receive referral fees from advertisers.
Founded in 2005, AmOne is a marketplace that helps customers find financing solutions. While it does not originate loans, it has helped consumers access over $16 billion in funds, all free of charge. It’s a great option if you prefer to evaluate your options carefully before getting a loan and it’s a great way to shop around without having to visit every single lender individually.
Amone Loan Fast Facts
Loan Amounts: $1,000 to $50,000
APR: 6.78% to 35.99%
Minimum Credit Score: Available for all credit scores
- Loan Type: Unsecured personal loans
- Repayment Terms: 12 to 84 Months
- Direct Lender or Marketplace: Marketplace
- Turnaround Time: Varies by Lender
- Best For: Consumers looking to finance projects that require quick funds
AmOne Pros & Cons
- Can apply with a co-applicant
- Extended Network of lenders offering great deals
- Positive customer reviews
- Variety of loan terms and amounts
- Not enough information on potential rates and terms
- May receive numerous calls and emails from lenders
- Insufficient customer support
AmOne Cost of Loan
AmOne offers flexible short-terms loans ranging from $1,000 to $50,000, APRs from 6.78% – 35.99%, and repayment options ranging from 12 days up to 84 months. Range of rates change depending on your lender, this might include a 3% origination fee.
To get started, there is a list of criteria you need to meet:
- Be a US citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be 18 years or older
- Bank account information
- Social Security Number
To apply, you need to have access to the following information as well:
- A government-issued ID
- Annual income
- Pretax income
- Phone number and email
After you’ve met all the qualifications, you can get started by following these few steps:
- Go to AmOne’s website and select your loan type and credit score range
- Click Check My Options
- Enter your personal information, loan amount and purpose
- Enter employment details and bank account information
- Click Get My Options
Once the application process is complete, they will email you with potential offers from lenders. Compare your options thoroughly and select the one that best fits your needs. When you agree to terms with a provider, you will complete the application process directly with the selected lender.
AmOne Reviews and Ratings
AmOne’s BBB Rating is A+
They are not accredited with the BBB but it has a rating of A+. For the most part, they have extremely positive reviews on Trustpilot, it scores an average rating of 4.7 stars out of 5. Various users said that they are professional and prompt at answering questions.
Is AmOne Legit? Remember This…
- AmOne is an online unsecured loan marketplace and does not fund loans. It instead exists to aid you in searching and deciding on a suitable lender, as well as helping you compare loans.
- It is not responsible for the actual loan agreement but rather the lender you chose.
- It offers a host of educational resources including articles and guides on personal loans, the basics of financing and budgets.
- It will not affect your credit; however, you should expect your lender to eventually do a credit check, which will temporarily lower your credit score.
- Make sure to keep in contact with your lender when you have any questions
AmOne’s loan partners work with borrowers with a wide range of credit scores and qualifications. The lenders are carefully selected from a list of approved partners that includes Avant, BlueVine, FreedomPlus, LendingPoint, and NetCredit, among others. With AmOne you can find the right loan for your needs after comparing available options instead of having to settle on a loan that does not work for you.
Also, If you are working to improve your creditworthiness you can find a loan even when other providers may turn you down. In addition, AmOne has an excellent rating on Trustpilot and usually finds loans for customers within 24 hours.