Get Free Consultation
Ad Disclosure: We receive referral fees from advertisers. Learn More.
Since 2005, Guide to Lenders has been helping customers like you get a better deal on loans. Guide To Lenders is an alternative lending option for those who need loans but want to compare their options instead of going to a conventional bank. Applicants of all credit score levels are able to search numerous offers based on their credit after filling in a simple form.
Guide To Lenders Loan Fast Facts
Loan Amounts: $1,000 to $50,000
APR: 4.99% to 35.99%
Minimum Credit Score: Available for all credit scores
- Loan Type: Unsecured personal loans
- Repayment Terms: 12 to 84 Months
- Direct Lender or Marketplace: Marketplace
- Turnaround Time: Varies by Lender
- Best For: Consumers looking to finance projects that require quick funds
Guide To Lenders Pros & Cons
- Free online application
- Loans up to $40,000
- Reputable partner lenders
- Competitive rates
- No hard credit pulls
- No customer service line
- Owned by a marketing firm
- Your data may be shared with advertising partners and third parties
Guide To Lenders Cost of Loan
Guide to Lenders features loan offers from direct lenders in the 4.99 to 35.99% range. The fees or penalties you may have to pay will vary from lender to lender – since they only simplify the communication between both parties (lender and borrower).
Guide To Lenders Qualification
To get started, there is a list of criteria you need to meet:
- Be a US citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be 18 years or older
- Proof of Income
- Social Security Number
To apply, you need to have access to the following information as well:
- A government-issued ID
- Tax Return
- Proof of Address
- Credit Score
After you’ve met all the qualifications, you can get started by following these few steps:
- Go to Guide to Lenders’ website and click Personal loan
- Select how you’d like to spend your funds and click See my rates
- Submit contact information and some financial components
- Click See your offers now to receive personal loan quotes from lenders
They mainly works with online lenders, therefore they can fast track your personal loan application. If you qualify, you will receive a variety of loan proposals. You then can choose the best personal loan offer for you, and then you will be able to receive the funds by the following banking day.
Guide To Lenders Reviews and Ratings
Guide To Lenders BBB Rating is A+
Guide To Lenders’ customer reviews is mostly satisfactory. Reviews on Trustpilot are incredibly positive, it scores a good average rating of 4.4 stars out of 5. Most customer reviews communicate that they are content with how fast and easy their experience was. However, some customers complained of being flooded with emails and messages.
Is Guide To Lenders Legit? Remember This…
- Guide To Lenders shares your personal information with their lender-partners, but this is nothing to worry about. If it bothers you, however, you could consider going directly to a lender of your choice to apply.
- They are an online personal loan marketplace and do not fund loans. They instead exist to aid you in searching and deciding on a suitable lender, as well as helping you compare loans.
- They do not explicitly set your interest rate or repayment term, instead, you will have to check your lender’s repayment policy for information on repayment methods and potential fees for late payments.
- Guide to Lenders’ partners each has its own eligibility requirements. Since there are options for all credit types, you do not need to have strong credit to get connected.
- They will not affect your credit; however, you should expect your lender to eventually do a credit check, which will temporarily lower your credit score.
- Make sure to keep in contact with your lender when you have any questions
Guide To Lenders
Guide To Lenders Review
Guide to Lenders is a great choice for personal loans. Its marketplace setup makes it ideal for personal loan buyers searching for the lowest interest rates. Being able to choose from competitive personal loan providers along with higher loan limits makes Guide to Lenders one of our favorite choices for personal loan services.