Take a look at this U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card Review to find out if it’s a good choice if you want a long introductory APR offer for purchases or balance transfers.
Nevertheless, you will not be able to earn rewards with the U.S. Bank Business Platinum credit card, so another offer with an intro APR and rewards may make more sense, based on your business’s financial goals.
To better understand how this card works and whether it is suitable for your needs, let’s look at this U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card review.
Who Should Get This Credit Card?
You should consider U.S. Bank’s Business Platinum Card if you are a small business owner looking to take advantage of long intro APR periods, whether for a balance transfer, a large purchase, or both.
Furthermore, there is no annual fee with a $0 annual fee, in addition to benefits such as purchase and extended warranty coverage.
However, you should keep in mind that the U.S. Bank Business Platinum doesn’t provide a welcome bonus to new cardholders and doesn’t earn any rewards.
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card Advantages And Benefits
- Avoid yearly costs with a $0 annual fee.
- The introductory APR on balance transfers is 0% for 18 billing cycles (then 16.24% – 25.24% (Variable). Balance transfers must be made within 30 days of account opening.
- The first 18 billing cycles are 0% intro APR on purchases (then 16.24% – 25.24% (variable)).
- No additional cost for employee cards.
- The U.S. Bank ExtendPay program allows you to make monthly payments toward large purchases. You don’t have to pay interest on these payments, but there is a fixed monthly fee.
- Among Visa card benefits are an auto rental collision damage waiver, purchase security, extended warranty protection, and travel and emergency assistance.
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card Drawbacks
- The U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card typically does not offer a welcome bonus.
- This card doesn’t offer rewards of any kind, including cash back, points, or miles.
- This card has foreign transaction fees of 3% per transaction, so it isn’t great for travel.
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card: What Credit Score Do You Need For It?
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Cards typically require a good or excellent credit score. An excellent credit score is 800 or higher on the FICO scoring model, while a good credit score is at least 670. Having a particular credit score is merely a guideline and is not a guarantee of approval.
How Difficult Is It To Qualify For U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card?
Depending on your credit score, it may be difficult to qualify for a U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card. You usually need a good or excellent credit score to qualify. The issuer of your credit card, including U.S. Bank, American Express, and Chase, often considers other factors when determining your creditworthiness, even for a business card.
Is It A Good Credit Card?
If you are a small business owner looking for a credit card with no annual fee and introductory APR offers on balance transfers and purchases, the U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card is a good choice. The introduction APR for balance transfers is 0% for 18 billing cycles (after which the APR will vary from 16.24% to 25.24%).
How Much Does A U.S. Bank Platinum Card Charge?
The U.S. Bank Platinum Card does not charge an annual fee and does not charge a fee for employee cards. Some of the card’s fees include:
- The foreign transaction fee is 3%
- The fee for balance transfers is 3% of the transfer amount or $5 minimum, whichever is greater
- The fee for cash advances is 5% of the amount of each advance, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater
Here Are Some Other Cards Worth Considering After The U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card Review
Here are two suggestions if the U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card is not the right fit for you.
With the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard®, there is no annual fee, and you will be eligible for 0% intro APR for 15 billing cycles on balance transfers (following 18.24% – 27.24% variable APR). However, unlike the U.S. Bank Platinum Card, you will also be eligible for a valuable welcome bonus and cashback rewards, which can be redeemed through the Rewards Center.
In addition to offering 0% intro APR for nine months on qualifying balance transfers (then 7.99% + prime rate to 17.99% + prime rate), the Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card also has a $0 annual fee. You may also earn 1.5% cash rewards for every dollar you spend, or you may earn one point for every dollar you spend and receive 1,000 bonus points for every $1,000 you spend each month.
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card Review
If you want a long introductory APR offer for purchases or balance transfers, the U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card is a good option. With no annual fee, you won’t have to worry about annual costs. Additionality, there are benefits such as purchase and extended warranty coverage.
User Review( votes)