There are many lenders to choose from, but it is crucial to do thorough research before making a choice. Here is a comparison between ClearOne Advantage vs Monevo so that you can be completely sure that you are making the right choice.
ClearOne Advantage Review: Ranked #1 for Debt Consolidation at Crixeo
ClearOne Advantage is a debt relief organization that has been assisting customers in lowering their monthly payments and removing themselves from unsecured debt. They have a proven track record of accomplishment and have assisted numerous people in becoming debt-free. ClearOne Advantage provides a number of services that may be customized to meet the needs of each client. This ClearOne Advantage review will look at their services as well as what their clients have to say about them.
ClearOne Advantage Summary
Do you find it difficult to keep up with your debt payments? ClearOne Advantage might be able to assist. Since 2008, the organization has been assisting consumers in resolving their enrolled debt and has successfully assisted thousands of people. ClearOne Advantage has received a lot of attention and favorable feedback in recent years. Is this, however, the correct firm for you?
A thorough investigation of their website and terms and conditions yielded some surprising findings. The following are some of the most notable objects.
- It has a client satisfaction rating of 9 out of 10 and a Better Business Bureau rating of A+.
- Their services are provided at no cost until your enrolled debt is decreased and savings are realized.
- To save you money, a budget-friendly monthly payment plan will be prepared just for you.
- Clients who are prepared to continue with the program and pay off all of their debts can expect to save up to 50% over the course of 24 to 60 months.
- The organization has a track record of successfully settling over $3 billion in debt for its clients.
- It provides a self-service client portal with access to all of your account information that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Their website includes budgeting tools, articles, and complete debt guidance.
- Member of the Consumer Debt Relief Initiative (CDRI)
- The industry’s greatest reputation in debt settlement.
- Awarded Customer Loyalty Group
- ClearOne Advantage does not accept secured debt that has been paid in full and is backed by real estate.
What is ClearOne Advantage?
If you are suffering financial difficulties, ClearOne Advantage may be of assistance. They are a well-known debt relief company that has helped thousands of people pay off credit card bills and other unsecured debts since 2008.
There are no out-of-pocket expenses. ClearOne Advantage works with you to design a customized debt reduction strategy that fits your budget. Their experienced debt counselors will negotiate with your creditors to reduce final payment amounts so you can repay a manageable portion of your obligations.
You may reach the company, which is based in Baltimore, Maryland, by phone at 888-340-4697 or by email at [email protected]
How does ClearOne Advantage work?
Finding debt relief is not hard, despite appearances. ClearOne’s initial steps include a debt analysis and a savings projection. Your case will be assessed by one of their Customer Loyalty Group’s Certified Debt Specialists, who will then collaborate with you to devise a cost-effective repayment scheme. This may be done over the phone or online, and it usually takes less than 20 minutes.
Because no two situations are the same, your debt reduction analysis will be precise in detailing what ClearOne can do for you and how much money you can save.
What happens after you sign up?
When you enlist in their program, you pay a reduced monthly sum into an FDIC-insured bank account in your name. Your monthly payments to creditors will be made from this account, and they might be up to 40% less than what you are currently paying.
As your fund balance grows, ClearOne Advantage will begin negotiating with your creditors on your behalf. This approach may help you get back on track, improve your financial situation, make it easier for you to get authorized for a debt consolidation loan, and avoid the need for additional debt relief services.
How to qualify for ClearOne Advantage offers?
Different debt alleviation solutions are appropriate for various people. Some people may feel that filing for bankruptcy or employing credit restoration services is the best option, but others may benefit more from making monthly payments to a debt settlement organization. Debt settlement is a versatile tool that may be utilized in a variety of financial situations.
As part of a debt settlement plan, you must set aside money for a lump-sum payment to satisfy your debt. As a general guideline, you should be able to set aside 1.5% of your total debt each month. As a result, a person with $30,000 in unsecured debt should be able to save $450 a month on a regular basis. This would allow a program to run for three years.
ClearOne Advantage BBB
ClearOne Advantage has an A+ BBB rating and has been recognized since 2014. They are a company you can rely on, with an average of 472 customer reviews and almost no negative ones.
Here are a few reviews for ClearOne Advantage:
Ruthie J 07/09/2022
I’m satisfied with the debt settlement process, and payouts are all they said they would be, and they have saved us quite a few dollars… our credit took a big hit, but they told us it would. I haven’t had problems other than miscommunication, and I hope we don’t. My only problem is communication… I need to know what’s going on promptly.
Tammy J. 04/16/2022
This is a great company. They are all accommodating and understanding!!!
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
Kimberly V. 03/01/2022
AMAZING customer service. I was at a loss for what to do about my financial situation, and I found this service. I recommend this company to everyone and look forward to being debt-free.
Tara R 02/04/2022
I waited a couple of months to leave this review because I needed to make sure everything was going to play out as it was explained to me, and I wanted others to know how legit this process was. So now that I’ve waited, I have to say that Armani was great to work with. He was professional, kind, and reassuring. I have never felt such a sigh of relief. I can live without the horrible stress I have been dealing with. I only wish that I had done this sooner. Now I can get on with my life and make better choices regarding any credit. Thank you!!
ClearOne Advantage FAQs
How much can you save with ClearOne Advantage?
ClearOne Advantage could help you get your monthly payment back on track and save you an average of 50% on your obligations before fees. Your savings would depend on the amount of debt you have and your creditors’ willingness to negotiate. Just check the customer reviews.
How much does ClearOne Advantage charge?
There are no hidden fees when you work with ClearOne Advantage, a leading debt settlement company. You only pay their fee once a settlement has been reached and approved. Plus, they only get paid after at least one of your monthly payments toward the settlement. Every situation is different, so their fees and costs vary depending on the case.
How does ClearOne Advantage affect your credit?
When you settle a credit card debt for less than what you owe, it will appear as a black mark on your credit report. This can create problems when you need to borrow again in the future, as lenders often use credit scores and past monthly payments to make lending decisions.
How to cancel ClearOne Advantage?
Speaking with a debt settlement consultant can be a great way to get out of debt, but it’s important to know your rights and options before signing any contracts. You can quickly get out of a debt settlement contract by requesting it in writing from the company.
Are you experiencing financial difficulties? Here are some tips that may help you get back on track.
- Making and sticking to a budget is an excellent way to stay on track.
- Another option is to consult with a financial professional, who can explain your options and assist you in developing a strategy that is tailored to your specific situation.
- Finally, if you are already in debt, try not to be too concerned. Many businesses are willing to work with customers to create a more affordable payment plan. To discover more, contact their customer service department.
Is ClearOne Advantage legit?
Furthermore, ClearOne Advantage is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a reputable company. The majority of their customers are pleased with their contacts with them, and they have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been recognized since 2014.
Monevo Review – An Award-Winning Debt Consolidation Loan Marketplace
Monevo is a San Diego, California-based personal lending marketplace. It is Europe’s largest personal lending marketplace and platform. Monevo’s enormous lender pool enables them to provide inexpensive rates in a matter of minutes.
Monevo Loan Fast Facts
Loan Amounts: $500 to $100,000
APR: 3.49% to 35.99%
Minimum Credit Score: None
- Loan type: Fixed rate unsecured personal loans
- Repayment terms: 3 months to 7 years
- Direct lender or marketplace: Marketplace
- Turnaround Time: Varies by Lender
- Best For: Anyone looking for a loan with good terms
Pros & Cons
- A wide range of loan amounts is available.
- Simple online form
- The online form provided by Monevo has no negative impact on the consumer’s credit score.
- They are open and honest about their partners.
- Awarded The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 in 2013 for the fastest-growing financial technology company in the UK, as well as The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise in Innovation in 2017.
- Their network of loan partners is limited.
- Expect to get several phone calls and emails from lenders.
- Underwriting might be manual or automatic.
How much does it cost?
Monevo’s lending partners ultimately set the loan’s cost, interest rates, penalties, and fees. Consumers should communicate directly with the lender to ascertain the true cost of the loan. Due to the lending platform’s many lenders, Monevo has indicated that rates would range from 3.49% to 35.99%, depending on the lender’s credit standards.
How to qualify
To get started with Monevo, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- A bank account is necessary.
- A minimum credit score of 450 required for US citizenship or residence
You must also have access to the following information in order to apply for Monevo:
- Your yearly earnings before taxes
- Your personal identification numbers
- Your credit rating
After you’ve met all of the requirements, you can begin using Monevo by taking the following steps:
- Fill out the form with your credit score, loan amount, and loan purpose.
- Enter your social security number, yearly income, and other information.
- Read and agree to the conditions of Monevo.
- To submit your form, click “Get Your Results.”
Monevo will discover an appropriate partner within their network that works for you once you complete the form. If you want to use the service, you can be accepted in one day and get your cash within seven days.
Monevo Reviews and Ratings
Monevo has an A+ BBB rating.
The majority of Monevo’s customer reviews are good. Feefo has awarded it the Gold Trusted Service Award. It received a very good 4.5 out of 5 stars from 249 verified reviews on Feefo. Monevo’s poor ratings are mostly the result of consumers being unable to contact a lender or, in some circumstances, being matched with lenders but unable to find something that met their needs.
Is Monevo Legit? Remember This…
- Although Monevo has no effect on your credit, you should anticipate your lender to conduct a credit check, which will temporarily impact your credit score. Keep in mind that utilizing Monevo to connect with lenders will have no effect on your credit score.
- Monevo may share your supplied personal information with a linked lender, however, this is not a cause for concern. If you are concerned about this, you might try applying directly to a lender of your choosing.
- Monevo is an online personal loan marketplace, not a lender. Its purpose is to assist you in finding and selecting an appropriate lender, as well as in comparing loans.
- It does not take long to receive your payments. Depending on the lender, it might take as little as one business day, but it can also take much longer. If you are authorized, you should have money in your account within 7 days.
- Your lender will explain your Monevo repayments on a repayment schedule, and any additional fees you may be required to pay will be mentioned in your loan agreement.
- Remember to get in touch with Monevo and your lender if you have any queries.
- Monevo is situated in the United Kingdom and has important technology partners all around the world.