Whether you are looking for a personal loan or assistance with resolving your debt, the following Pacific Debt Relief vs Credit9 comparison review offers insight into what each company can provide you with.
Pacific Debt Relief Review: There Is A Reason They Are Ranked #1
Pacific Debt Relief has been helping people reduce their unsecured debt since 2002. Pacific Debt Relief has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and has helped thousands of people get out of debt. Pacific Debt Relief – is it a scam? We will examine Pacific Debt Relief’s history, services, and fees in this Pacific Debt Relief review to help you determine if the company is right for you.
A debt settlement company can assist if you have unsecured debts such as credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, and more. Pacific Debt has been in business for over 20 years as a debt relief company, and they have helped thousands of people get out of debt. They help clients pay off their unsecured debts.
It is not a scam. Pacific Debt Relief is a legitimate debt consolidation company with a lot of experience helping people pay off their unsecured debt.
- There is no charge for the initial consultation.
- After fees, you may be able to save up to 35%.
- It is easy to monitor your account online.
- The staff is pushy and tends to rush you into making a decision.
- Consumers can save as little as 15% after fees.
- Pacific Debt’s relief program is only available to residents of states where the company operates.
What Is Pacific Debt Relief?
By negotiating, settling, or filing for bankruptcy, a debt relief process can reduce or eliminate debt. Since 2002, the firm has assisted over 30,000 clients to determine and resolve outstanding debts totaling over $1 billion. They have provided debt relief services to thousands of individuals struggling with credit cards and medical debt.
It would be beneficial for consumers who have difficulty making minimum payments and are concerned about reducing the amount they must pay to their creditors to consider the services of this debt settlement company.
The need for debt relief can arise for a variety of reasons. It may be that a person has lost their job and cannot make payments. They may also be unable to work due to a medical emergency.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Work?
Pacific Debt Relief is a debt settlement organization that provides support for individuals in need of assistance with unpaid unsecured debts, for example, credit card debt, health-related costs, and personal loans. Here is a brief description of the Pacific Debt Relief program:
- Free consultation: The process starts with a free consultation, where a debt specialist will evaluate your financial situation and determine whether debt settlement is a good option for you.
- Enrollment: If you decide to enroll in the program, you will need to provide information about your creditors and your outstanding debts. Pacific Debt Relief will use this information to develop a personalized plan for settling your debts.
- Monthly deposits: You will need to make monthly deposits into a designated account, which will be used to accumulate funds for settling your debts. The amount of the monthly deposit will be based on the total amount of your enrolled debts and your ability to pay.
- Negotiation: Pacific Debt Relief will negotiate with your creditors on your behalf to try to reduce the amount owed. The goal is to reach a settlement agreement where you pay a portion of the debt owed, and the creditor agrees to forgive the remaining balance.
- Settlements: Once a settlement agreement is reached, Pacific Debt Relief will use the funds accumulated in the designated account to make payment to the creditor.
- Completion: After all enrolled debts have been settled, you will complete the program and be debt-free.
It is essential to be aware that debt settlement may have an influence on your credit rating, and you might get collection calls or letters during the discussion. Nevertheless, Pacific Debt Relief makes an effort to minimize these impacts and assist you in getting rid of debt in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Pacific Debt Summary
- Accreditation: American Fair Credit Council, Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Consultation: Free phone or online consultation with a customer services rep
- Costs: 15% to 25% of the total debt enrolled. Fees vary from state to state.
- Customer Service: Phone or email
- Debts accepted: All unsecured debt except consumer finance loans, payday loans, legal judgments, and medical debts not already in collections. Minimum debts considered usually are $10,000
- Free resources offered: Informative debt management blog
- Restrictions: Pacific Debt services are only available in 25 states
- Service provided: Debt settlement through direct negotiations.
- Trust ratings: BBB rating of A+ and 9.3 Trustpilot score
- Turnaround time: 24 to 48 months or more
How To Qualify For Pacific Debt Relief
There are many debt relief companies out there that can help you get out of debt. However, what do you need to know about qualifying for a loan like Pacific Debt Relief?
For a Pacific Debt Relief debt consolidation loan, you must have a minimum of $10,000 in debt and a maximum of $100,000.
If you meet these criteria, you may qualify for a debt relief loan from Pacific Debt Relief. The process is simple, and you will be out of debt in no time.
How To Sign Up With Pacific Debt Relief
A certified debt specialist will assess your financial situation and determine your suitability for debt settlement.
Follow these steps to schedule a free consultation:
- Visit the website of Pacific Debt Inc.
- Contact a debt specialist by clicking Free Consultation
- Click on See Savings after selecting your debt amount
- Select the amount of time you are behind in your payments
- You may choose your state of residence
- Click on the Submit button after entering all relevant contact information
How Much Does It Cost To Use Pacific Debt Relief?
Well, that depends on how much debt you have and what kind of repayment plan you’re looking at. Their fees are typically 15-25% of the enrolled debt, so if you have $10,000 in debt, you can expect to pay $1,500-$2,500 over the life of the program.
There are no upfront fees to use their services. So if you’re looking for debt settlement services with no hidden costs or surprises, Pacific Debt may be the right choice.
What Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
If you are hoping to cut down on your debt, then Pacific Debt Relief may be a good option for you. It is possible to save up to 50%, however, this does not include fees. Taking into account fees, the typical savings are between 15%-35%. Therefore, if you prioritize saving as much as you can, Pacific Debt Relief may not be the ideal option. However, if you prioritize working with a reliable firm, then this could be the right pick for you.
How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
On the company’s website, Pacific Debt Relief claims its program is designed to help you pay off your debt as quickly as possible. Once enrolled, the company will negotiate with your creditors to reach a debt settlement that will satisfy your debt for less than the full amount that you owe.
The company usually resolves our clients’ debts within 24 to 36 months. They will assist you in determining a budget and payment plan that fits your financial situation. If you are having difficulty making payments, your creditor may be able to negotiate a lower interest rate or payment amount.
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
The outcome of your credit score will be based on how it looked when you first joined a debt settlement program. If you don’t stick to the payment plans you make with your creditors, your credit score will usually go down as you try to get back on your feet financially. Debt settlement involves negotiating with creditors to settle your debts for less than the full amount owed. While debt settlement can help you get out of debt, it can also have a negative impact on your credit score.
How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
If you are in need of debt relief, the Pacific Debt Relief website is an excellent resource. They offer a “Calculate Your Savings” tool that allows you to estimate how much money you could save by working with them, as well as a “Success Stories” section with real-life examples of people who have used the program and seen success. The “Frequently Asked Questions” section is also an excellent source of information, allowing you to learn more about the company and how its debt relief system works. By taking a few moments to explore the resources on the Pacific Debt Relief website, you can be well on your way to taking control of your debt and getting the financial freedom you seek.
Pacific Debt Relief BBB Reviews
Suppose you are considering Pacific Debt Relief to assist you with your debt. In that case, you may be interested in knowing Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating and information about their complaints history.
Since 2010, Pacific Debt Relief has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau and is currently A+. Pacific Debt Relief has closed three complaints in the last three years and one in the previous 12 months. Although this is not a perfect record, Pacific Debt Relief is generally responsive to complaints.
The BBB rating of Pacific Debt Relief may be something to consider if you consider their services to revitalize your finances. Read through their complaints history for a complete picture.
Here are some Pacific Debt Relief BBB reviews:
Alexis J 02/23/2023
Steve & Kathy S 02/17/2023
Judy A 02/17/2023
Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
Yes, Pacific Debt Relief is a legitimate debt settlement company that has been in business since 2002. The company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has an A+ rating, indicating a high level of customer satisfaction and trust.
Pacific Debt Relief is also a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is an organization that promotes best practices in the debt settlement industry and works to protect consumers from fraudulent companies. As a member of the AFCC, Pacific Debt Relief is required to adhere to strict standards of conduct and transparency.
It’s essential to be aware that debt settlement is not the correct choice for everyone, and it’s critical to ponder all of your alternatives before joining a debt settlement program. Pacific Debt Relief provides a free consultation to help individuals decide if debt settlement is a good choice for them and to supply information about other debt-relief alternatives that may be accessible.
Still, if you’re looking for a legit company to help you get out of debt, then Pacific Debt Relief is a good option. Pacific Debt Relief is a great choice, we recommend Pacific debt.
Credit9 Review: Is It Bait And Switch Trap?
Cross River Bank makes all loans available through Credit9 LLC, offering personal loans and debt consolidation options to meet your needs. The company has three websites: Credit9.com, Apply.credit9.com, and Loans.credit9.com.
In taking out a loan, it is vital to consider all of your options carefully. Credit9 has become increasingly popular in recent years. However, choosing the right one cannot be accessible with so many lenders available. This is why it is essential to research and make sure you choose the right lender. So that you can make an informed decision, here is a closer look at what Credit9 has to offer.
- All loans are made available by Cross River Bank through Credit9 LLC.
- APRs will range from 4.99% to 24.00%, with an origination fee of 2.5%.
- A loan with a low-interest rate of more than $35,000 is likely to be brokered.
- It is possible for the amount, term, and APR of a customer’s loan to differ depending on their credit history and state law. State laws governing minimum loan amounts may vary.
- Approval and loan terms will vary based on credit determination and state law.
State-specific interest rates may apply. To see what rates apply in your area, please visit Credit9’s licensing page.
What Is Credit9?
Credit 9 offers loans to consumers and businesses with a simple application process and quick approval. As a Delaware Limited Liability Company, they have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With 1,676 positive customer reviews, 37 complaints were filed against the company.
In addition to being located in Irvine, CA, they are affiliated with Americor and Fast Loans Funding. For more information, please get in touch with them at (800) 291-0172.
What are the fees for Credit9?
Credit9 offers a variety of low-interest loan options, so you may be tempted by the 4.99% rates advertised. Most states, however, charge an annual percentage rate (APR) ranging from 18% to 24%, including an origination fee of 2.5% on such loans. Loans over $35,000 may also be renegotiated with other lenders.
An example would be the following: Loan Amount: $4300.00, Annual Percentage Rate: 24.00%, Number of Payments: 30, Monthly Payment: $191.99
How Does Credit9 Work?
According to your credit score and where you live, Credit9 offers a variety of loans that vary in terms of interest rate and repayment term. In general, the minimum loan amount varies from state to state. Please refer to their website for more information on your area’s specific rules and regulations regarding Credit9 loans.
How To Qualify For A Credit9 Loan
To qualify for the lowest rates at Credit9, you must have good credit, a steady income, and proof of employment.
Once you meet the necessary qualifications, applying for a loan can be a quick and easy process. You need to fill out an application and wait for the approval. Additional documentation may sometimes be required, which could delay the approval process. Nevertheless, if everything appears to be in order, you may be approved within one day.
Please note that loan terms and approval will vary depending on your credit score and state regulations. Therefore, it is always a good idea to speak with your local Credit9 representative to learn about your options.
The following criteria must be met to qualify:
- You must be at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama)
- Maintain a regular source of income
- Maintain a checking or savings account in your name
- Have a valid Social Security number and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
How Much Does Credit9 Save You?
With Credit9, you may be able to reduce your credit card debts. They may assist you in getting a lower interest rate, which can save you money in the long run. Furthermore, they will be able to provide you with a loan amount that you can comfortably repay, so you will have extra money to spend on things such as your dream wedding or vacation.
Ensure that you can afford the monthly payments before taking out a loan. Missing a payment or defaulting on the loan may affect your credit score.
How Does Credit9 Affect Your Credit?
You should know the loan process and how it affects your credit score. Most lenders will begin with a soft credit check to determine the interest rates and loan terms you might qualify for. This does not affect your credit score.
As soon as you apply for a loan, the lender will need to make a hard credit inquiry to obtain a complete picture of your credit history, which can negatively affect your credit score.
Who Is Credit9 Affiliated With?
The company is affiliated with Americor and Fast Loans Funding and uses the name Credit9 Holdco Inc. as an alternate name
Credit9 Customer Reviews
Here are some BBB reviews:
Laona D 12/06/2022
Lacey P 12/06/2022
Lee W 12/05/2022
Initial Complaint 11/04/2022
Complaint Type: Problems with Product/ServiceStatus: AnsweredMore info
I want to state that I have never contacted this company, nor have I ever requested to be contacted by this company. For the past few months, I have received multiple calls a week and sometimes even multiple in a day. They call and ask for someone I do not know and request to be put on the do not call list every time. Employees are also very rude; some hang up before I can even state to place myself on a do not call list.
Is Credit9 A Debt Settlement Company?
In contrast to debt settlement companies, Credit9 is a company that provides personal loans and debt consolidation loans. The company assists its customers in consolidating their debts and lowering their monthly payments, but it does not settle debts for less than the amount owed.
Some people attempt to negotiate with their creditors independently, while others use third-party companies. Many debt relief methods exist, but selecting the best one can be challenging. All lenders may not accept a debt settlement, which can lead to more harm than good in some cases. Credit9 assists you in consolidating your debts and reducing your monthly payments without settling for less than you owe.
Possible Risks Of Unsecured Personal Loans
To take out a loan, you must consider several factors, including how much you can afford to repay, the interest rate, and whether you can make payments on time. Furthermore, there are other factors to consider, such as what happens if you cannot repay the loan. For this reason, you must understand the risks associated with the various types of loans before signing any contracts.
- A personal loan‘s interest rate can range from as low as 10% to as high as four times this amount. Lenders often have a wide range of leeway when setting interest rates. Understanding how interest rates work is essential before taking out a personal loan. Your credit score will affect what interest rate you are offered.
- When it comes to prepaying a loan, different lenders have different policies. Some may charge a fee, while others may not. It will depend on the type of personal loan you have. If you intend to pay off your loan prematurely, you must read the fine print and determine what, if any, penalties you will incur.
- The lender may charge fees when you take out a loan. These fees can vary significantly from one lender to another, so you must shop around to ensure you get a fair deal. You do not need to go with the first lender you are approved for, as there are many different loan providers.
- People’s concerns regarding sharing personal information have increased as more people use online banking. While data protection laws exist for banks and credit unions, other lenders may not be bound by such legislation. As a result, consumers cannot discern which provider is trustworthy with their personal information.
- When you take out a personal loan, you may be offered additional insurance to protect your loan in case of disability or death. This type of insurance can be beneficial, but you should compare rates and coverage before you commit. If you compare general disability insurance with what your lender offers, you may find it is cheaper and provides a better range than your lender.
Is Credit9 Legit Or A Scam?
There have been many reports of individuals finding credit9.com to be a helpful resource for financial assistance. However, there have also been reports of some individuals having difficulty working with the company. Credit9.com is a legitimate company that helps many people obtain financing.
When taking out a loan, it is essential to consider a few factors. It would help to compare rates from different lenders to ensure you get the best deal possible. It would help if you also read customer reviews to get an idea of what you are getting into. Taking out a loan can be a big responsibility, so you must be able to afford it.
If you have any experience with Credit9, please share it in the comments below.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!